PDA

View Full Version : Newest Democrat Soap Opera...Get Bush!

dude1394
07-13-2005, 04:54 PM
Pretty funny stuff.

The Far-Left's Favorite Soap Opera: Get Bush!

I keep thinking I'm watching a very, very bad tv series entitled "Get Bush!" that just drones on and on and on with no end in sight.

It runs all day, every day, seven days a week and has been on now for close to 5 years! I keep trying to change the channel, but it's on EVERY channel! I want to turn the tv off, but someone snuck into my house and broke the knob, stole the remote, crazy-glued the plug into the outlet and welded the circuit breaker into place! I would bash the tv screen in, but the last 10 times I tried that, someone snuck in and replaced the tv with another one!

No one but a handful of moonbat lefties want to watch this piece of crap anymore, but no one at any of the networks has the brains to cancel the damned thing! I keep trying to ignore it and go on with my life, but it just won't stop running in the background, occasionally shouting out from the other room! "The world is coming to an end and it's all Bush's fault - Film at eleven!" But then it all turns out to be nothing more than another red herring and the press and the Democrats and the DU crazies all skulk away depressed that the world didn't end and they didn't nail Bush and they have to go on with their miserable, worthless little lives and can't just die and take everybody else with them!

restof it (http://intherightplace.blogspot.com/2005/07/far-lefts-favorite-soap-opera-get-bush.html)

Mavdog
07-13-2005, 05:22 PM
it seems that he is not bright enough to find Fox News. go figure....

capitalcity
07-13-2005, 06:28 PM
The lost souls continue to wallow in obstructionism and petty accusations.

What an empty existence... waking every morning with no aspirations or goals, just a schedule filled with complaints and fingerpointing sessions.