PDA

View Full Version : Favorite movie lines

Thespiralgoeson
08-07-2005, 07:58 PM
<u>Army of Darkness</u>

Bruce Campbell:

Listen up you primative screw-heads! This is my BOOMSTICK!

Nash13
08-08-2005, 12:32 AM
<u>Training Day.</u> This is my third favorite movie, still touches me everytime i watch it.

Denzel Washington: (Be warned, i edited for language)

Aww, you motherf*****s. Okay. Alright. I'm putting cases on all you b**ches. Huh. You think you can do this... Jake. You think you can do this to me? You motherf*****s will be playing basketball in Pelican Bay when I get finished with you. Shoe program, n***a. 23 hour lockdown. I'm the man up in this piece. You'll never see the light of... who the f**k do you think you're f*****g with? I'm the police, I run s**t around here. You just live here. Yeah, that's right, you better walk away. Go on and walk away... 'cause I'm gonna' burn this mother****** down. King Kong ain't got s*** on me. That's right, that's right. S***, I don't, f***. I'm winning anyway, I'm winning... I'm winning any motherf*****g way. I can't lose. Yeah, you can shoot me, but you can't kill me.

alby
08-08-2005, 06:01 AM
Training Day is a great movie.

How about Will Farrell in Old School.

"LET'S GO STREAKING!!!"

haha gets me everytime..

sike
08-08-2005, 09:40 AM
"Go ahead punk....make my day" - you know who and in what movie

u2sarajevo
08-08-2005, 10:00 AM
I love the smell of Napalm in the morning.

mary
08-08-2005, 10:14 AM
Training Day was an aweful movie.

U2, that line is awesome.

mary
08-08-2005, 10:17 AM
"Paw...not Paw" - Celie, The Color Purple

I can't explain it, but that cracks me up every time I watch it, along with "Everythin' you done to me...gonna be done to you" as she gives Mister the evil claw.

ocelot_ark
08-08-2005, 10:34 AM
"Now when you talk to her, I don't want you to be the guy in the PG-13 movie that everyone's pulling for. I want you to be the guy in the rated R movie who you're not sure if you like."
----- Trent, talking to Mike, in Swingers

I love that line

Thespiralgoeson
08-08-2005, 11:04 AM
My favorite sequence from what I consider to be the funniest movie ever made, <u>The Big Lebowski</u>

Walter: That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

The Dude: F*ckin' A

Donnie: And this guy peed on it.

Walter: Donnie, please...

The Dude: You know, this is guy... I could find this f*ckin' Lebowski guy...

Donnie: His name's Lebowski? That's your name, Dude!

The Dude: This is the guy who should compensate me for the f*ckin rug. His wife owes money all over town and they pee on my rug?!

Walter: They pee on your f*cking rug.

The Dude: They peed on my f*cking rug...

Walter: That's right, Dude. They peed on your f*cking rug.

Big Boy Laroux
08-08-2005, 11:51 AM
so many quotable movies, so little time. btu someone already mentioned "Old School" and that got me thinking about my favorite line from that movie. It's easily:

"I told my wife I wouldn't drink tonight. Besides, I got a big day tomorrow. You guys have a great time. "
"A big day? Doing what? "
"Well, um, actually a pretty nice little Saturday, we're going to go to Home Depot. Yeah, buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe Bed, Bath, & Beyond, I don't know, I don't know if we'll have enough time. "

runner-up:

"I know a great sand guy"

mary
08-08-2005, 12:01 PM
"I'm in the phone book! I'm somebody! Things are going to start happening to me now!" or somesuch from The Jerk...just about every line in the movie is great.

This isn't really a line..but just a moment...I"ll never forget the first time I saw Tim Curry in black lingerie when he whipped off his cape in Rocky Horror....i was just a young innocent child that had no idea what the movie was going to be about haha...

Thespiralgoeson
08-08-2005, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by: mary
This isn't really a line..but just a moment...I"ll never forget the first time I saw Tim Curry in black lingerie when he whipped off his cape in Rocky Horror....i was just a young innocent child that had no idea what the movie was going to be about haha...

You know, I was 5 or 6 the first time I saw that. That was my favorite movie for a large part of my childhood, and I'm not kidding. Talk about "innocent."

sike
08-08-2005, 12:40 PM
"must go faster...must go faster"

EricaLubarsky
08-08-2005, 12:43 PM
The Dude: And, you know, he's got emotional problems, man.
Walter: You mean... beyond pacifism?

XERXES
08-08-2005, 01:09 PM
My tag line

irontoad
08-08-2005, 01:10 PM
"How about... a nice, greazy pork sandwich... served in a dirty ashtray."

ames7
08-08-2005, 05:59 PM
I was reading the latest Bill Simmons article (http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=simmons/050804) & I'd forgotten how many really funny lines Anchorman had.

"I look good ... really good. Hey everyone, come and see how good I look!"

And my current favorite movie, although it's old... Bull Durham.

"A good friend of mine used to say, 'This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains.' Think about that for a while."

"Have you heard of Walt Whitman?"
"No, who's he play for?"

sike
08-08-2005, 06:42 PM
Take me to Pleasure Town!...oh we're going there!

jthig32
08-08-2005, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by: EricaLubarsky
The Dude: And, you know, he's got emotional problems, man.
Walter: You mean... beyond pacifism?

Greatness

I want the truth!!!
YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!

chumdawg
08-08-2005, 09:35 PM
Keaton used to say: "I don't believe in God, but I'm afraid of him." Well I believe in God, but the only thing that scares me...is Kaiser Soze.

jthig32
08-08-2005, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by: chumdawg
Keaton used to say: "I don't believe in God, but I'm afraid of him." Well I believe in God, but the only thing that scares me...is Kaiser Soze.

More absolute greatness.

ocelot_ark
08-08-2005, 10:00 PM
agreed on the Usual Suspects reference...that freakin movie is AWESOME.

capitalcity
08-08-2005, 10:02 PM
Keep it clean

ocelot_ark
08-08-2005, 10:04 PM
From Full Metal Jacket...demented, but this always cracks me up:

"You guys ought to do a story on me suntahm,"
the door gunner shouts above the noise of the helicopter.
"Why should we do a story about you?"
"Cause I'm so fuckin good," he says, "'n that
ain't no shit neither. Got me one hunnert 'n
fifty-se'en gooks kilt. 'N' fifty caribou." He
grins and staunches the saliva for a second.
"Them're all certified," he adds.
"Ever shoot any women or children?"
"Suntahms."
"How can you do that?"
"Easy - you just don't lead "em so much.
Harharhar."

jthig32
08-08-2005, 10:27 PM
This is a bit of a downer, but this entire monologue sends chills down my spine every time I watch it. This last part is the kicker:

Can you see her? Her raped, beaten, broken body left to die.

Can you see her? I want you to picture that little girl.

Now imagine she's white.

The defense rests your honor.

chumdawg
08-08-2005, 11:31 PM
What's that one from, Cap?

Anyone recognize this one:

You get me in a vendetta sort of mood, you can tell the angels in heaven you never saw evil so singularly personified as you did in the face of the man who killed you.

Thespiralgoeson
08-08-2005, 11:51 PM
What's that one from, Cap?

That's from Snatch.

ocelot_ark
08-09-2005, 12:50 AM
I feel ya on that one, jthig32. I love that movie. One of the FEW sandra bullock movies where she doesn't come across as talentless.

FreshJive
08-09-2005, 02:37 AM
saget: "I used to suck d*** for coke man!!!!!!!!!"

AnMan21
08-09-2005, 07:33 AM
Ron Burgundy: I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal.
Veronica Corningstone: Really.
Ron Burgundy: People know me.
Veronica Corningstone: Well, I'm very happy for you.
Ron Burgundy: I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

FreshJive
08-09-2005, 11:58 PM
My last one probably isn't that funny out of context, but neither is this one. So.

Dignan: That kid, Rocky struck me as kind of a weirdo. He..

Anthony: Rocky?

Dignan: Oh I mean he said he loved you, and...

Anthony: What?

Dignan: Yeah, he said he loved you. I mean that just seemed strange...

Anthony: Was he translating? Was he translating for me when he said he loved you.

Dignan: He said he loved you. No, he wasn't translating that's how I understood him, he was talking in English, and I was like "what?, okay, I'll" Anthony runs out. Woah, woah, woah, woah, woah! Anthony, were are you going? He's just a mixed up kid. Anthony, c'mon, you're blowing our cover. Maybe I didn't understand him.

mercury_rev
08-10-2005, 01:43 AM
"The crickets and the rust-beetles scuttled among the nettles of the sage thicket. "V&aacute;monos, amigos," he whispered, and threw the busted leather flintcraw over the loose weave of the saddlecock. And they rode on in the friscalating dusklight."

chumdawg
08-10-2005, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by: FreshJive
My last one probably isn't that funny out of context, but neither is this one. So.

Dignan: That kid, Rocky struck me as kind of a weirdo. He..

Anthony: Rocky?

Dignan: Oh I mean he said he loved you, and...

Anthony: What?

Dignan: Yeah, he said he loved you. I mean that just seemed strange...

Anthony: Was he translating? Was he translating for me when he said he loved you.

Dignan: He said he loved you. No, he wasn't translating that's how I understood him, he was talking in English, and I was like "what?, okay, I'll" Anthony runs out. Woah, woah, woah, woah, woah! Anthony, were are you going? He's just a mixed up kid. Anthony, c'mon, you're blowing our cover. Maybe I didn't understand him.Bottle Rockets genius!!! Plenty of other great lines from that movie, too. I like: "On the run from Johnny Law. It ain't no trip to Cleveland."

AnMan21
08-10-2005, 11:37 AM
"So I jump ship in Hong Kong and make my way over to Tibet, and I get on as a looper at a course over in the Himalayas. A looper, you know, a caddy, a looper, a jock. So, I tell them I'm a pro jock, and who do you think they give me? The Dalai Lama, himself. Twelfth son of the Lama. The flowing robes, the grace, bald. striking. So, I'm on the first tee with him. I give him the driver. He hauls off and whacks one - big hitter, the Lama - long, into a ten-thousand foot crevice, right at the base of this glacier. And do you know what the Lama says? Gunga galunga gunga - gunga galunga. So we finish the eighteenth and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, "Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know." And he says, "Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consiousness." So I got that goin' for me, which is nice."

madape
08-10-2005, 11:42 AM
"And he said 'Baby, up your butt with a coconut!' Except... there was no coconut. He didn't have a coconut to my knowledge. "

sike
08-10-2005, 11:49 AM
"Ray...when someone asks if you are a god.......you say "YES!"

chumdawg
08-10-2005, 11:53 AM
Now the first time you kill somebody, that's the hardest. I don't give a shit if you're fuckin' Wyatt Earp or Jack the Ripper. Remember that guy in Texas? The guy up in that fuckin' tower that killed all them people? I'll bet you green money that first little black dot he took a bead on, that was the bitch of the bunch. First one is tough, no fuckin' foolin'. The second one... the second one ain't no fuckin' Mardis Gras either, but it's better than the first one 'cause you still feel the same thing, y'know... except it's more diluted, y'know it's... it's better. I threw up on the first one, you believe that? Then the third one... the third one is easy, you level right off. It's no problem. Now... shit... now I do it just to watch their fuckin' expression change.

Just211
08-10-2005, 05:23 PM
"does this suit make me look fat?"
"NO, your face does"

&

"housekeeping".................................................. .......................

TOMMY BOY

Thespiralgoeson
08-10-2005, 06:20 PM
Now the first time you kill somebody, that's the hardest. I don't give a shit if you're fuckin' Wyatt Earp or Jack the Ripper. Remember that guy in Texas? The guy up in that fuckin' tower that killed all them people? I'll bet you green money that first little black dot he took a bead on, that was the bitch of the bunch. First one is tough, no fuckin' foolin'. The second one... the second one ain't no fuckin' Mardis Gras either, but it's better than the first one 'cause you still feel the same thing, y'know... except it's more diluted, y'know it's... it's better. I threw up on the first one, you believe that? Then the third one... the third one is easy, you level right off. It's no problem. Now... shit... now I do it just to watch their fuckin' expression change.

True Romance, right Chum? Good stuff... Here's one:

What are you?!

Oh... I have so many names...

Satan?!

... Call me Dad.

Thespiralgoeson

What are you?!

Satan?!

... Call me Dad.

Thespiralgoeson

What are you?!

Satan?!

... Call me Dad.

poohrichardson
08-10-2005, 06:53 PM
"You sure he won't mind?"
"Oh, don't worry about him. He's a nihilist."
"..sounds exhausting."

poohrichardson
"..sounds exhausting."

poohrichardson
"..sounds exhausting."

08-10-2005, 08:45 PM
"Obviously you're not a golfer."

The Big Lebowski. Great movie.

bernardos70
08-10-2005, 09:50 PM
You have to see it, and how the officer reacts, to really get this one,

Narrator: My suitcase was vibrating?
Airport Security Officer: Nine times out of ten it's an electric razor, but every once in a while...
[whispering]
Airport Security Officer: it's a dildo. Of course it's company policy never to, imply ownership in the event of a dildo... always use the indefinite article a dildo, never your dildo.
Narrator: I don't own...
[Officer waves Narrator off]

And there are so many on this other movie...... I'll just do a short one:

Vincent: Which one's Trudy? The one with all the shit in her face?
Lance: No. That's Jodi. That's my wife.

bernardos70

Airport Security Officer: Nine times out of ten it's an electric razor, but every once in a while...
[whispering]
Airport Security Officer: it's a dildo. Of course it's company policy never to, imply ownership in the event of a dildo... always use the indefinite article a dildo, never your dildo.

bernardos70

[whispering]

chumdawg
08-10-2005, 10:19 PM
Nice catch, Spiral. I believe yours is from the brilliantly diabolical Pacino in "Devil's Advocate."

Bernie, we could go all day on that second one. One of my favorites is probably "He shoulda fuckin' better known better."

chumdawg
Nice catch, Spiral. I believe yours is from the brilliantly diabolical Pacino in "Devil's Advocate."

Bernie, we could go all day on that second one. One of my favorites is probably "He shoulda fuckin' better known better."

chumdawg

chumdawg
08-10-2005, 10:22 PM
I need help identifying the quotes from AnMan, ape, sikeymonkey, and pooh.

chumdawg

chumdawg

Thespiralgoeson
08-10-2005, 10:44 PM
Dunno about AnMan or Ape, but Sike's is from Ghostbusters, and Pooh's is another from the Big Lebowski.

And yet another from the Big Lebowski:

Walter: We're sympathizing here, Dude.

The Dude: I don't need your fucking sympathy, Walter. I need my fucking johnson!

Donnie: Whaddya need that for, Dude?

Thespiralgoeson
Dunno about AnMan or Ape, but Sike's is from Ghostbusters, and Pooh's is another from the Big Lebowski.

The Dude: I don't need your fucking sympathy, Walter. I need my fucking johnson!

Thespiralgoeson

mercury_rev
08-10-2005, 10:55 PM
Melora: "Oh my god, you guys! I can't believe we made it!"

Enid: "Yeah, we graduated high school.....how totally amazing."

mercury_rev

mercury_rev

capitalcity
08-10-2005, 10:57 PM
check out what I got when I googled little lebowski urban achievers

lebowskifest.com (http://www.lebowskifest.com/default.asp) - Flipping Sweet!

capitalcity

capitalcity

Nash13
08-11-2005, 01:57 AM
The School of Rock

Billy: You.
Dewey Finn: No, Billy, we've already told me off. Let's move on.
Billy: You're tacky and I hate you!
Dewey Finn: Okay, you see me after class!

Dewey Finn: Ok, here's the deal. I have a hangover. Who knows what that means?
Frankie: Doesn't that mean you're drunk?
Dewey Finn: No. It means I was drunk yesterday.

Nash13
The School of Rock

Nash13
The School of Rock

AnMan21
08-11-2005, 07:55 AM

all bill murray movies:

sike's is ghostbusters
ape's i believe is from quick change
mine is from only the greatest golf movie of all time: caddyshack - where bill murray is telling his story to one of the young caddies while holding a pitchfork to his throat (unintentionally).

AnMan21

all bill murray movies:

sike's is ghostbusters
mine is from only the greatest golf movie of all time: caddyshack - where bill murray is telling his story to one of the young caddies while holding a pitchfork to his throat (unintentionally).

AnMan21

all bill murray movies:

sike's is ghostbusters

madape
08-11-2005, 09:10 AM
"She's small but she's strong. Her last kid came out sideways. She didn't scream or nothing."

madape
"She's small but she's strong. Her last kid came out sideways. She didn't scream or nothing."

madape

ocelot_ark
08-11-2005, 10:26 AM
Is that Planes, Trains, and Automobile's, ape?

ocelot_ark
08-11-2005, 10:26 AM
Is that Planes, Trains, and Automobile's, ape?

capitalcity
08-11-2005, 10:31 AM
Gratuitous but hilarious....

Rental Car Clerk: Welcome to Marathon. May I help you?

Neal: Yes.

Clerk: How may I help you?

Neal: You can start by wiping that fucking dumb-ass smile off your rosey fucking cheeks. Then you can give me a fucking automobile. A fucking
Datsun. A fucking Toyota. A fucking Mustang. A fucking Buick. Four fucking wheels and a seat.

Clerk: I really don't care for the way you're speaking to me.

Neal: And I really don't care for the way your company left me in the middle of fucking nowhere, with the fucking keys to a fucking car that isn't fucking there. And I really didn't care to fucking walk down a fucking hiway and across a fucking runway to get back here to have you smile at my fucking face. I want a fucking car right fucking now.

Clerk: May I see your rental agreement.

Neal: I threw it away.

Clerk: Oh boy...

Neal: Oh boy what?

Clerk: You're fucked

capitalcity
08-11-2005, 10:31 AM
Gratuitous but hilarious....

Rental Car Clerk: Welcome to Marathon. May I help you?

Neal: Yes.

Clerk: How may I help you?

Neal: You can start by wiping that fucking dumb-ass smile off your rosey fucking cheeks. Then you can give me a fucking automobile. A fucking
Datsun. A fucking Toyota. A fucking Mustang. A fucking Buick. Four fucking wheels and a seat.

Clerk: I really don't care for the way you're speaking to me.

Neal: And I really don't care for the way your company left me in the middle of fucking nowhere, with the fucking keys to a fucking car that isn't fucking there. And I really didn't care to fucking walk down a fucking hiway and across a fucking runway to get back here to have you smile at my fucking face. I want a fucking car right fucking now.

Clerk: May I see your rental agreement.

Neal: I threw it away.

Clerk: Oh boy...

Neal: Oh boy what?

Clerk: You're fucked

ocelot_ark
08-11-2005, 12:36 PM
Now THAT is DEFINITELY P,T, & A. That movie makes me miss John Candy tremendously.

ocelot_ark
08-11-2005, 12:36 PM
Now THAT is DEFINITELY P,T, & A. That movie makes me miss John Candy tremendously.

sike
08-11-2005, 01:53 PM
"I'm the polka king of the mid-West"...John Candy I miss you.

sike
08-11-2005, 01:53 PM
"I'm the polka king of the mid-West"...John Candy I miss you.

Bayliss
08-11-2005, 04:47 PM
My three favorite lines from P, T, & A are:

"Here's a good idea. Have a point. It makes it so much more interesting for the listener."

"Those aren't pillows!"

"How would he know where we're going?"

Bayliss
08-11-2005, 04:47 PM
My three favorite lines from P, T, & A are:

"Here's a good idea. Have a point. It makes it so much more interesting for the listener."

"Those aren't pillows!"

"How would he know where we're going?"

ocelot_ark
08-11-2005, 04:50 PM
Informal poll:

P,T, & A - Most underrated movie of all time?

ocelot_ark
08-11-2005, 04:50 PM
Informal poll:

P,T, & A - Most underrated movie of all time?

u2sarajevo
08-11-2005, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by: ocelot_ark
P,T, & A - Most underrated movie of all time?Pretty dang close. Everytime I watch that I have to see the scene where he returns to the rental car agency over and over again.

Hillarious stuff.

u2sarajevo
08-11-2005, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by: ocelot_ark
P,T, & A - Most underrated movie of all time?Pretty dang close. Everytime I watch that I have to see the scene where he returns to the rental car agency over and over again.

Hillarious stuff.

Thespiralgoeson
08-11-2005, 05:47 PM
Harry, Jimmy, Trent, wherever you are out there... F*CK YOU TOO!

Thespiralgoeson
08-11-2005, 05:47 PM
Harry, Jimmy, Trent, wherever you are out there... F*CK YOU TOO!

mmmfast
08-12-2005, 01:06 AM
"Shall we shag now, or shall we shag later?"

mmmfast
08-12-2005, 01:06 AM
"Shall we shag now, or shall we shag later?"

AnMan21
08-12-2005, 09:21 AM
Here's one for all of ya'll. it's probably funnier in the moment, but I always crack up laughing when i think of "June Cleaver" (Jive Lady) from leave it to beaver delivering her lines. i'm doubting some of the young guns here will know what movie this is....

Randy: Can I get you something?
Second Jive Dude: 'S'mofo butter layin' me to da' BONE! Jackin' me up... tight me!
Randy: I'm sorry, I don't understand.
First Jive Dude: Cutty say 'e can't HANG!
Jive Lady: Oh stewardess! I speak jive.
Randy: Oh, good.
Jive Lady: He said that he's in great pain and he wants to know if you can help him.
Randy: All right. Would you tell him to just relax and I'll be back as soon as I can with some medicine?
Jive Lady: Jus' hang loose, blood. She gonna catch ya up on da' rebound on da' med side.
Second Jive Dude: What it is, big mama? My mama no raise no dummies. I dug her rap!
Jive Lady: Cut me some slack, Jack! Chump don' want no help, chump don't GET da' help!
First Jive Dude: Say 'e can't hang, say seven up!
Jive Lady: Jive ass dude don't got no brains anyhow! Hmmph!

AnMan21
08-12-2005, 09:21 AM
Here's one for all of ya'll. it's probably funnier in the moment, but I always crack up laughing when i think of "June Cleaver" (Jive Lady) from leave it to beaver delivering her lines. i'm doubting some of the young guns here will know what movie this is....

Randy: Can I get you something?
Second Jive Dude: 'S'mofo butter layin' me to da' BONE! Jackin' me up... tight me!
Randy: I'm sorry, I don't understand.
First Jive Dude: Cutty say 'e can't HANG!
Jive Lady: Oh stewardess! I speak jive.
Randy: Oh, good.
Jive Lady: He said that he's in great pain and he wants to know if you can help him.
Randy: All right. Would you tell him to just relax and I'll be back as soon as I can with some medicine?
Jive Lady: Jus' hang loose, blood. She gonna catch ya up on da' rebound on da' med side.
Second Jive Dude: What it is, big mama? My mama no raise no dummies. I dug her rap!
Jive Lady: Cut me some slack, Jack! Chump don' want no help, chump don't GET da' help!
First Jive Dude: Say 'e can't hang, say seven up!
Jive Lady: Jive ass dude don't got no brains anyhow! Hmmph!

mmmfast
08-12-2005, 02:40 PM
Did you know the jive-talk was all improv?

AnMan21
08-12-2005, 03:07 PM
no i didn't know that.....it's so smooth....even june cleaver's portion

bernardos70
08-13-2005, 12:09 AM
Brian: Get some sour cream and onion chips with some dip, man, some beef jerky, some peanut butter. Get some Haagen-Dasz ice cream bars, a whole lot, make sure chocolate, gotta have chocolate, man. Some popcorn, red popcorn, graham crackers, graham crackers with marshmallows, the little marshmallows and little chocolate bars and we can make s'mores, man. Also, celery, grape jelly, Cap'n Crunch with the little Crunch berries, pizzas. We need two big pizzas, man, everything on 'em, with water, whole lotta water, and Funyons.
Kenny: That's it?
Thurgood Jenkins: Yeah, get me a box of condoms, and, what was that thing we used to eat back in the day? What was it... oh yeah, pussy.

Then, on another part of the movie:

Scarface (quitting his job): F*ck you, f*ck YOU, f*ck you, you're cool, and f*ck you, I'm out!

sike
08-14-2005, 12:29 AM
"You're mom goes to college!"

dude1394
08-14-2005, 12:58 AM
Gus McCrae: It's not dying I'm talking about, it's living.

dirt_dobber
08-14-2005, 09:08 AM
From "Stripes"

Lighten up Francis.....

sooooo many more from that movie.

drummerboy256
08-14-2005, 09:28 PM
You can take this...or send it right back. I want to be on you.....NO wait, wait....I want to be on you!

sike
08-15-2005, 10:16 AM
"I saw her first" - Rushmore

"Come get a taste!" Anchorman

Thespiralgoeson
08-17-2005, 10:51 PM
"We have such sights to show you..."

Pinhead's classic line from <u>Hellraiser</u>

irontoad
08-18-2005, 09:17 AM
More Airplane...

"I am serious... and don't call me Shirley"

"Can't you take a guess?...
-Well, not for another 2 hours...
You can't take a guess for another 2 hours??"

"Are you nervous?... First time?....
-No, I've been nervous lots of times"

"I think you're the greatest but my dad thinks you don't work hard enough on defense..."

"Roger, roger. Over, Oveur. What's our vector, Victor?"

capitalcity
08-18-2005, 10:11 AM
"Gentlemen you can't fight in here. This is the War Room."

mnmpeanut
08-18-2005, 12:05 PM
“My whole life is have to"

“Hate is baggage. Life’s too short to be pissed off all the time. It’s just not worth it.”

"It's unsettling isn't it? When you realize there are only so many things you can teach a child and, finally, they are what they are."

“Mr. Bell, a word of warning, as the great wit Aristophanes once wrote, roughly translated, youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated and drunkenness sobered, but stupid lasts forever.”

Drbio
08-18-2005, 01:16 PM
I picked the wrong day to stop sniffing glue.

Hey Billy, do you have any pictures of your mom naked?
No.
Want to buy some?

Joey
08-18-2005, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by: sike
"Ray...when someone asks if you are a god.......you say "YES!"

AWESOME!!!

Joey
08-18-2005, 06:19 PM
"Shaah, and monkeys might fly outa my butt!"

JLEEHASMUCHGAME
08-21-2005, 07:45 PM
"directa your feetsa to daddy green's pizza"

"Who's the master? Shonuff!"

Nobody remembers the 'classic', The Last Dragon. No recollection of Bruce Leeroy folks! i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Thespiralgoeson
08-21-2005, 07:48 PM
More <u>Hellraiser</u>:

What are you?!

Explorers in the nether regions of experience. Demon to some and angel to others...

JLEEHASMUCHGAME
08-21-2005, 08:51 PM
"Do you understand the Concept of the tooth fairy?"

mary
06-05-2007, 10:46 AM
"Son, we live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Whose gonna do it? You? You, Lt. Weinburg? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for Santiago, and you curse the marines. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That Santiago's death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall. We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to."

fluid.forty.one
06-05-2007, 11:20 AM
"I'm a Mushroom Cloud laying motherf$&#*, motherf$&#*!"

Flacolaco
06-05-2007, 11:30 AM
"I did have a test today. That wasn't bulls&*t. It's on European socialism. I mean, really, what's the point? I'm not European, I don't plan on being European, so who gives a crap if they're socialist? They could be fascist anarchists - that still wouldn't change the fact that I don't own a car.

Not that I condone fascism, or any ism for that matter. Isms in my opinion are not good. A person should not believe in an ism - he should believe in himself. I quote John Lennon: "I don't believe in Beatles - I just believe in me". A good point there.

Of course, he was the Walrus. I could be the Walrus - I'd still have to bum rides off of people."

dude1394
06-05-2007, 11:36 AM
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0096639/quotes

Gus McCrae: It's not dying I'm talking about, it's living.

and

Woodrow Call: [Call thinks Gus has died] Augustus.
Gus McCrae: [opens his eyes] By God, Woodrow; it's been one hell of a party.
[dies]

fluid.forty.one
06-05-2007, 12:34 PM
ENGLISH, MOTHE$#@$! DO-YOU-SPEAK-IT?
-----------------------------------------------------------
Mr Wallace doesn't like to be $#%$ed by anyone... except Mrs Wallace.

alexamenos
06-05-2007, 12:48 PM
hmmmm......The Outlaw Josey Wales is loaded with memorable lines....just off the top of my head.

"Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining" - Fletcher to Senator when he surrenders;

"Whupped 'em again, Josey." -- Kid after out-foxing some Redlegs;

"I didn't surrender, but they took my horse and made him surrender." -- Chief;

"if one of you has to, take that old woman over there, she can't fetch more than a mule." -- Commanchero advising his boys to rape the old woman and not the pretty girl;

"I don't believe no five pistoleros could kill Josey Wales." -- Fletcher upon hearing that Wales had been killed in Mexico;

"when things go bad and you think you're not gonna make it, you gotta get mean. I mean plumb mad dog mean. Because if you loose your head and you give in then you ain't gonna live and you ain't gonna win. That's just the way it is." -- Josey's pep talk to the outmanned group of old indians and pilgrims.

"dying ain't much of a livin', boy." -- Wales trying to talk a bounty hunter out of fighting him.

alexamenos
06-05-2007, 12:49 PM
....and then there's patton:

"I don't buy the same piece of real estate twice." -- Patton's philosophy on retreating.

bernardos70
06-05-2007, 01:34 PM
"Who are you?"
"I'm the guy who does his job. You must be the other guy"

raefformvp
06-05-2007, 01:48 PM
"Make it a good one, Strap!"

alexamenos
06-05-2007, 01:53 PM
"Private Joker is silly and he's ignorant but he's got guts and guts is enough."

MissNU
06-05-2007, 04:28 PM
"Suntan lotion is good for me....you protect me...tee-hee-hee"

MissNU
06-05-2007, 04:29 PM
"The sun tries to burn me but you won't let it......will you?"