PDA

View Full Version : This feels weird

snoop
08-19-2005, 11:45 AM
Posting a Fin story in Around the NBAi/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

Detroit News - The Pistons are among the few teams still hoping to land Michael Finley, a free-agent forward. They also are talking to guard Latrell Sprewell.

The Heat, Pistons, Suns, Spurs and Nuggets are on the short list for Finley, the hottest free agent in the market.

"We're still hopeful," John Hammond, the Pistons' vice president of basketball operations, said Thursday evening. "We want to be in the running."

Finley, 32, has not tipped his hand about his next destination. There is also no timetable for his decision.

Henry Thomas, Finley's agent, did not return phone calls Thursday.

birdsanctuary
08-20-2005, 02:32 PM
I hope he goes to Detroit!

#1MavsFan
08-20-2005, 08:17 PM
Why? So detroit could have no holes at all? All they need is a good shooter and thats what Fin is. Although it would be nice to see Fin get a ring, but Detroit would just be crazy for the next couple of years. Imagine if they could have brought in a 40%+ 3 pt shooter against the spurs for streches, that would have easily put them over the top.

alby
08-20-2005, 11:27 PM
Yeah, Detroit would give him the greatest chance to win a ring IMO.

Joey
08-21-2005, 12:52 PM
Detroit would be great. If he goes to Detroit then he still has to get past the Heat. I'd much rather him go to the Pistons...The Heat, if right in the heads and work as a team, are scary even without Fin.

alby
08-21-2005, 11:28 PM
that if will never come true so i am not worred about miami.

the question here is whether or not finley is okay with backing up rip and prince and not even being the 1st man off the bench (mcdyess)