PDA

View Full Version : Utah

FineCubanCigar
03-26-2001, 11:02 AM
well our most hated division rival takes us on tonight. For all those who laughed when i said i would take Polynice over Shawn, you can see first hand just why I said that. . . mark my words. The funny thing is Utah isn't talking about giving O. man the max cauz he sure as hell doesn't deserve it.

dallmav
03-26-2001, 01:08 PM
I hope that we win this game. We definitely need it. It only gets harder from here. This is 5 games from hell. If we win 3, Ill be happy.

Evilmav2
03-26-2001, 01:11 PM
I don't think that "Officer Polynice" is going to have much effect on the game tonight... We shall see though...

big_pth
03-26-2001, 01:20 PM
Yeah, Bradley may be a big whinney 7-6 player, but at least he doesn't go around impersonating police officers...I heard that and just about fell over laughing...As for Olden having an effect, how about him trying to arrest Howard or Bradley as his d-move..."Officer Polyenice"...that's just funny...

Evilmav2
03-26-2001, 01:30 PM
He did it on two seperate documented occasion... The Deseret News reported that some sources say he had been pretending to be a police officer for years... a 6-11 goofy looking police officer...

djb
03-26-2001, 01:33 PM
I'm sure he drives a nicely pimped out car like most ballers do nowadays..what are the chances of getting pulled over by a 6'11 cop driving a Mercedes i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Jordan23TX
03-26-2001, 01:34 PM
I think the Mavs will beat the Jazz tonite. I like our match-ups against this team. As a matter of fact, I would love to face the Jazz in the 1st round of the playoffs. Anyways, I hate predicting scores but I say the Mavs win by 4+

J

Evilmav2
03-26-2001, 01:36 PM
I have a feeling the Mavs are going to blow out Utah... The losses of last week coupled with the confidence after the Charlotte win are going to put us over the edge... I say we win by 14... Bradley is also going to have a huge game in his home state...

slcrocket
03-26-2001, 07:51 PM
Just so you guys know, people make fun of Shawn Bradley JUST as much in Salt Lake as they do everywhere else (probably MORE).

Utah is the cancer of the NBA. They should be EVERYONE's most hated team. Wear them out, because we've got them next.

derek harper
03-26-2001, 09:37 PM
i bet jazz are mad tommorrow, they dont lose two in a row much, but i think dream can be the overriding factor in that game for the rockets.