PDA

View Full Version : Cowboys offseason moves thus far....

Drbio
03-12-2002, 11:05 PM
They are interesting anyway. Glover is a positive but at 22.5 million? Seems high. It is the highest amount given by the Cowboys to a free agent since Deion Sanders. I love the signing of Jeff Robinson from the Rams. He should be a long snapper, Tight End and Fullback. The guy will be sorely missed in St. Louis. He is a Moose Johnson kind-of-guy. Of course the Hutchison signing at QB confused me...the guy had better be something special. I give the cowboys a C- thus far.

Murphy3
03-13-2002, 01:56 AM
i give the cowboys an A-, B+
excellent move with glover...excellent

Drbio
03-13-2002, 09:53 PM
I like Glover and Robinson. It's just that I don't think they give the Boys a high grade. That seems really high Murph for just two positive players and some question marks.

BiteMeVescey
03-13-2002, 11:10 PM
Glover-A, he's just now entering his prime. The only reason N.O. didn't keep him was because of the cap problems.
Robinson B- At least we won't have kickers getting hurt chasing down bad snaps.
Hutchinson INC. I'm in favor of the pickup, he's got potential, but not the price. But that's what happens when Scott Boras is the agent. He must think the DFW area is his gravy train.

Drbio
03-13-2002, 11:12 PM
I think DFW IS his gravy train!

Murphy3
03-14-2002, 12:45 AM
glover, great signing, robinson, great signing..
hutchinson, who knows..

the way i see it is that every move we can judge so far has been a really positive move..dont' forget they locked up allen and woodson

Drbio
03-14-2002, 09:02 AM
Good point about Allen and Woodson. I had forgotten about that. Revised rating...B+