PDA

View Full Version : LOL parker and eva longoria

wunderkind03
12-26-2005, 11:53 PM
yahoo sports

Spurs' Parker cited for impeding traffic in car with Longoria
December 26, 2005

SAN ANTONIO (AP) -- Spurs guard Tony Parker was cited for impeding traffic and failing to produce a valid Texas driver's license during a traffic stop in which girlfriend and "Desperate Housewives" actress Eva Longoria was his passenger, police said.

An officer on a bicycle saw the stopped car holding up traffic early Saturday and rapped the hood with his hand, according to a police report. Parker, behind the wheel, questioned why the officer touched the car, and the couple "began screaming in a verbally abusive and demeaning manner," police said. Longoria called the police report "highly inaccurate."

Police say the Parker began to drive away, almost hitting a man standing nearby. After being told to stop and get out, Parker showed a French driver's license, police said. The star guard for the defending NBA champions was was born in Belgium and raised in France.

The officer who wrote the citations said Parker complained: "This is all the cops do, just mess with people," and that Longoria shouted from the car: "He's just a Mexican bike cop. He only wants your autograph."

Longoria denied making the comment.

"It's a shame that one officer conducted himself in such an inappropriate and disorderly manner," Longoria said through her publicist. "I never made any sort of racial slurs, let alone made any comments about the officer being Mexican, as a Mexican myself."

Updated on Monday, Dec 26, 2005 10:29 am EST

Arne
12-27-2005, 04:29 AM
Yeah, sounds funny but if this shit is made up, than it's a shit situation to be in.

snoop
12-27-2005, 08:52 PM
yea i read this, I think this cop got what he had coming, as a side note I hate cops

u2sarajevo
12-27-2005, 08:56 PM
yea i read this, I think this cop got what he had coming, as a side note I hate copsHopefully they don't know that if they ever have to rescue you. Although, everyone on the force I know would still save you. Pathetic but true.

dude1394
12-27-2005, 09:06 PM
Oh my poor tony's car shouldn't be touched. Guess his **** don't stink either.

Drbio
12-28-2005, 01:26 AM
I find it funny in a pathetic way that Longoria used a racial phrase about a hispanic officer and she is amrried to a yellow piece of shit frenchie.

spreedom
12-28-2005, 02:57 AM
I find it funny in a pathetic way that Longoria used a racial phrase about a hispanic officer and she is amrried to a yellow piece of shit frenchie.

This story is starting to sound more and more like BS to me.. not to mention Eva isn't even married to Tony..

chumdawg
12-28-2005, 03:15 AM
Hmmm...parked car, police getting involved...bet she was suckin' it, Nash-style.

MavKikiNYC
09-30-2006, 08:41 AM
SHOCKS EVA

http://www.nypost.com/img/gossip/p6_rj-pf-bh.gifhttp://www.nypost.com/seven/09302006/photos/pagesix010f.jpg

September 30, 2006 -- EVA Longoria and her man of two years, Tony Parker, are on the rocks after Page Six broke the news to the "Desperate Housewives" star this week that Parker was dirty dancing and cuddling with a tall blonde at Marquee during "The Departed" premiere after-party. Parker was even foolish enough to seem to be cheating on luscious Longoria in full view of Leonardo DiCaprio, Bono, The Edge and Mick Jagger - and, of course, our spies. A friend of Longoria said, "Eva was devastated when she found out. The blonde was an ex-girlfriend of Tony, and they apparently swapped numbers, but he swears nothing else happened. Eva and Tony are talking right now, trying to work things out." Longoria told us through her rep, "My loyalty remains with Tony."

sike
09-30-2006, 12:47 PM
don't break my heart!!

Drbio
09-30-2006, 10:54 PM
Tony Parker probably cheated WITH Leonardo DiCrappio.

MavsX
10-01-2006, 06:40 PM
how come they say the spurs are the defending champs..ugh that is So two years ago....idiots!

mary
10-01-2006, 06:46 PM
how come they say the spurs are the defending champs..ugh that is So two years ago....idiots!

The article about the car incident was written last year.

MavsX
10-02-2006, 10:53 AM
The article about the car incident was written last year.

well dont i feel like a horse's petute!