PDA

View Full Version : Cavaliers have acquired Ronald 'Flip' Murray from Sonics

MFFL
02-23-2006, 05:15 PM
Report: Cavaliers have acquired Ronald 'Flip' Murray from Sonics
ESPN.com is reporting that the "Cleveland Cavaliers have acquired Ronald 'Flip' Murray from the Seattle SuperSonics in exchange for little-used guard Mike Wilks, a second-round pick and $500,000."

MFFL
02-23-2006, 05:16 PM
Updated: Feb. 23, 2006, 4:38 PM ET
Cavs acquire scoring guard 'Flip' Murray from SonicsESPN.com news services

The Cleveland Cavaliers have acquired Ronald 'Flip' Murray from the Seattle SuperSonics in exchange for little-used guard Mike Wilks, a second-round pick and $500,000, ESPN.com has learned.

NBA front-office sources say the deal, which is awaiting league approval, is expected to be announced later Thursday.

alby
02-23-2006, 05:19 PM
how the hell did they pull that off...

Mavfan + Ravenfan
02-23-2006, 05:54 PM
how the hell did they pull that off...

Flip didn't want to play behind Ray allen or Ridnour. He deserves to start, I like his defensive game and his offensive game. Cleveland got a steal.

alby
02-23-2006, 06:01 PM
Flip didn't want to play behind Ray allen or Ridnour. He deserves to start, I like his defensive game and his offensive game. Cleveland got a steal.

a big time steal.

madape
02-23-2006, 06:24 PM
That's an unbeleivable steal.. wow

alby
02-24-2006, 01:28 AM
Although they won't finish in the top 2 this season in the East.. they will be a very good team not only for the rest of this year but next year as well..

flip for 2nd rounder and wilks

comeon now

who is running the show in seattle

but I guess it makes some sense because they acquired Earl Watson back so they needed to get rid of a guard.. but they got a guard in return.. sigh I don't know

I will never understand NBA GM's

Ronald Flip Murray is a damn good player.