PDA

View Full Version : Jon Barry Waived

Bookit
03-01-2006, 04:45 PM
LOL. Good Riddance.

http://www.clutchfans.com/

sixeightmkw
03-01-2006, 04:48 PM
Punk, I am glad. now he can do his little finger thing after a 3 pointer on the blacktop.

MFFL
03-01-2006, 04:50 PM
Punk, I am glad. now he can do his little finger thing after a 3 pointer on the blacktop.

That's just what I was thinking - the end to the dice rolling move.

mary
03-01-2006, 05:04 PM
LOL. Good Riddance.

http://www.clutchfans.com/

Very Nice :)

orangedays
03-01-2006, 05:04 PM
The Barry brothers are going through some rough times.

aexchange
03-01-2006, 05:25 PM
wonder if h-town is going to pick up jackson.

TripleDipping
03-01-2006, 06:30 PM
wonder if h-town is going to pick up jackson.

Wouldn't think so since Houston dumped Jackson just a couple years back. Unless Jackson wants to be traded or waived again I bet he doesn't want to go Houston.

alby
03-02-2006, 02:55 PM
He's going to be traded or waived no matter where he goes, just one of the facts of life. =P

chumdawg
03-02-2006, 03:07 PM
I hate Jon Barry!

spreedom
03-02-2006, 03:12 PM
I loved it when Spree got in his grill after burying a shot over him and Barry swiping at him.

kriD
03-06-2006, 11:14 AM
Barry says he likely will call it quits

By Chris Tomasson, Rocky Mountain News

The Denver Nuggets wouldn't mind changing Jon Barry's mind. But that might not happen.

"I'm probably leaning toward retirement," the guard said Sunday.

The Nuggets are interested in bringing back Barry, who played for them in 2003-04. But Barry, waived Wednesday by Houston, has battled nagging injuries.

"I've been watching the games over the past couple of days, and I don't think that I can do that anymore," Barry, 36, said. "I've got to have the desire to be 100 percent (to still play)."

Barry plans to make a decision this week. He had hoped to talk with Nuggets general manager Kiki Vandeweghe on Sunday, but the two had not spoken by early evening.

"We wanted him to think about it for three or four days," said Vandeweghe, who spoke to Barry on Wednesday while coach George Karl talked to him Friday.

Karl said Barry is at the top of the Nuggets' list for the 15th roster spot. It's held by point guard Howard Eisley, who got a 10-day deal Friday.

The Nuggets need outside shooting, but Vandeweghe said a third point guard could be "bigger than anything" if one of Denver's two point guards "has a problem."

Vandeweghe said he has touched base with Mark Termini, agent for Jim Jackson. The guard remains in the mix along with Wesley Person and Fred Hoiberg.

(...)