View Full Version : Spurs @ Clippers

Thespiralgoeson
03-08-2006, 12:23 AM
Spurs 59
Clipps 69

End of 3rd

The Crippler
03-08-2006, 12:30 AM
spurs unravelling tonight. Has Tim Duncan ever fouled anyone? Obviously he doesn't think so...why does he whine so much? Sam Cassell is playing like a man tonight with a messed up left hand. Go clips...

MavsFanFinley
03-08-2006, 12:34 AM
The Spurs will lose. The foul trouble on Duncan and lack of rebounding sunk their ship tonight.

The only good it does is that it evens us up in the loss column again. No ground gain for the Mavs.

u2sarajevo
03-08-2006, 12:35 AM
The Spurs will lose. The foul trouble on Duncan and lack of rebounding sunk their ship tonight.

The only good it does is that it evens us up in the loss column again. No ground gain for the Mavs.Well, actually it is ground gain since we were one game behind.

I'll take it!!!!

The Crippler
03-08-2006, 12:38 AM
when are you going to change your name to spursfanfinley?

MavsFanFinley
03-08-2006, 12:41 AM
Well, actually it is ground gain since we were one game behind.

I'll take it!!!!

I'm talking about another missed oportunity for the Mavs to put space between them and the Spurs when they had the chance.

u2sarajevo
03-08-2006, 12:43 AM
I'm talking about another missed oportunity for the Mavs to put space between them and the Spurs when they had the chance.No doubt. I hear you. I do wish we could have taken one of the two big weekend games.

But that's the past now.

The Clippers are a pretty good team. They did what we couldn't tonight. Congrats to them.

capitalcity
03-08-2006, 12:46 AM
Where's SpursRuleCali tonight?

capitalcity
03-08-2006, 12:55 AM
Wow, Pop is such a bitch.

Tony turns the ball over the clips score and push it to back to 11 and he throws in the towel. You have a whole team full of three-point shooters and you freaking quit.

The chumps can't win a back-2-back to save their lives.

mary
03-08-2006, 12:55 AM
The Clippers killed the Spurs on the boards tonight.

Given that the Mavs have been going through what feels like a slump, I'm happy right now to be even steven. We could just as easily be two games down right now, instead of square.

Thespiralgoeson
03-08-2006, 01:06 AM
All tied up once more. Now, all we have to do is be as win at a pace as good as or better than theirs from here on out, and win the last game with them. Tonight was a good night to be a Mavs fan :)

orangedays
03-08-2006, 01:34 AM
The Spurs can suck it...suck it long and suck it hard.

http://snl.jt.org/arc/imp/DaHa-Sean%20Connery.jpg

Thespiralgoeson
03-08-2006, 03:57 AM
I'm talking about another missed oportunity for the Mavs to put space between them and the Spurs when they had the chance.

On the bright side, we get another shot at each of them before the season's out.