PDA

View Full Version : Glorious Hoosiers beat Duke

Evilmav2
03-21-2002, 09:26 PM
I attend IU Bloomington and I figure the title of this thread says it all... IU will beat the winner of Kent State(who beat us in the first round last year)/Overrated Pitt... IU is going to make the Final Four...

LonestarROB
03-21-2002, 09:42 PM
hehe, I knew you'd show up tonight i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif . Huge win. Congrats i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif .

Drbio
03-21-2002, 10:14 PM
HUUUUUUUGE Upset....congrats. I hope you are right. I wouldn't mind seeing Indiana go far. My bracket is so screwed up right now that I just want to watch some great hoops. I's not like I am going to win any money or anything with my bracket now.

ocelot_ark
03-21-2002, 10:38 PM
The IU win is about the only thing that keeps me from camping out on my roof right now. I'm just so dejected about this f'in loss...

Drbio
03-21-2002, 10:43 PM
I'm drinking beer...many beers...right now because of Nellie. The NCAA tourney is the greatest sports show on earth. Congrats to IU.

ocelot_ark
03-21-2002, 10:52 PM
I would be too Doc, but unfortunately I'm at my parents' house.

Drbio
03-21-2002, 10:59 PM
Nothing like tossing down a brewski with dear old dad!

madape
03-21-2002, 11:39 PM
Congrats to IU. I will be pulling for them to win the whole thing!

Big Boy Laroux
03-22-2002, 10:35 AM
congrats to IU. i've been a duke fan for as long as i can remember, and this is my take on the last plays...

ok,

1. it was DEFINITELY a foul on fife. even he knew it. dumb play. i can't belive it happened. being a duke fan, i was going nuts.

2. if one of the best players in the nation is on your favorite team, and he can hit shots from anywhere on the floor, and he just made an AMAZING play, and is going to the line with a chance to tie at the end of the game, you're not supposed to be scared. but i was scared. and for all the right reasons. and, of course williams blew it. (just like with florida state... amazing plays to come back, and then blow the free throw).

3. BOOZER! are you serious! you got the rebound ONE FOOT from the goal! Take it right back up! DO NOT bring it down! If you don't bring it down, and go straight up strong, you will make it, and possibly get fouled. I don't think he got fouled as the play stands, so other duke fans need to realize that. He blew it. GO UP STRONG like you have been ALL YEAR!
did i mention he blew the layup?

LonestarROB
03-23-2002, 08:39 PM
IU took care of Kent state pretty easily tonight. On to the Final 4.

Drbio
03-23-2002, 08:42 PM
I was kind of surprised that Kent State didn't put up much more a fight. Nice win for IU. The OU-Mizzou game was spectacular!

BiteMeVescey
03-23-2002, 10:42 PM
Kent had to expend to much energy trying to stay in shouting distance. That was a run of 3's that Nash and Dirk would love.