PDA

View Full Version : Charlie V Appreciation Thread

DubOverdose
03-26-2006, 05:27 PM
48pts, 9rb, 3as today against the Bucks....as a rookie. Nobody thought he was worth what the Raptors drafted him as, but he's shown that he should have been the #2 pick behind Chris Paul. This sure makes me look smart...I picked him up as a FA for my fantasy team.

orangedays
03-26-2006, 05:40 PM
Sick line...congrats Charlie V. From what I've read he's a helluva guy.

http://kfba.net/etc/playerpics/925.jpg

*meow*

Milles
03-26-2006, 05:42 PM
He shot really well. Had Mike James been able to shoot a bit better, they would have won. The fact they made a game of it after Bosh got hurt speaks to his and the Raptors potential.

Thespiralgoeson
03-26-2006, 06:53 PM
We've all seen tha ALL-ugly team, but I think there needs to be an All-Alien team. This would consist of the players in the NBA that, for all we know, literally are extraterestrial beings. Obviously Cassell is tops on the list, but I think Villanueava is a close second. I mean, he's got no eyebrows and that skin-tone just seems weird to me. Almost a greyish tone...

nashtymavsfan13
03-26-2006, 07:14 PM
We've all seen tha ALL-ugly team, but I think there needs to be an All-Alien team. This would consist of the players in the NBA that, for all we know, literally are extraterestrial beings. Obviously Cassell is tops on the list, but I think Villanueava is a close second. I mean, he's got no eyebrows and that skin-tone just seems weird to me. Almost a greyish tone...

Yeah, you're right, he doesn't have any eyebrows. He looks like a caveman/ogre

He's gonna eat me:eek:

orangedays
03-26-2006, 07:52 PM
FYI: Our friend Chuckie suffers from a condition called alopecia totalis. It's an auto-immune disorder that causes the immune system to attack the hair follicles in the body - inhibiting hair growth.

Thespiralgoeson
03-26-2006, 08:00 PM
FYI: Our friend Chuckie suffers from a condition called alopecia totalis. It's an auto-immune disorder that causes the immune system to attack the hair follicles in the body - inhibiting hair growth.

Orange, I'm really disappointed in you. That's what he WANTS you to think. He's actually an advance scout for an alien race waiting to invade Earth. No one knows what planet they're from though. I'd wager it's Pluto.

orangedays
03-26-2006, 08:02 PM
Orange, I'm really disappointed in you. That's what he WANTS you to think. He's actually an advance scout for an alien race waiting to invade Earth. No one knows what planet they're from though. I'd wager it's Pluto.

I was just trying to throw you guys off...;)

Tokey41
03-27-2006, 09:46 PM
No one ever suspects the NBA players for an alien invasion... him and Cassell have the perfect cover up but they arent fooling us!!! And the 48 explosion? More evidence that hes from another planet, definitely the runner up for ROTY.

dirno2000
03-27-2006, 10:05 PM
Charlie I appreciate you...I really appreciat you...

chumdawg
03-27-2006, 11:25 PM
He's an interesting kid!