PDA

View Full Version : Dunleavy is concerned about Bradley

Evilmav2
03-28-2001, 04:10 PM
This is from the AP sports Mavs/Blazers preview...

"...Blazers coach Mike Dunleavy said he would be paying close attention to whether Mavericks center Shawn Bradley is playing a legal defense.

Last week in Dallas, Dunleavy made a point of alerting officials every time Bradley was not guarding a Blazers player. Zone defenses aren't allowed in the NBA, meaning each player on the court has to be guarding another player. Bradley was called for three illegal defenses during that game, in which the Blazers defeated the Mavericks 96-88.

"I think it is frustrating for teams if Bradley is cheating it, because they are already getting an advantage and one that they don't need because the guy is already 7-feet-six," Dunleavy said..."

Bradley will drive Portland to distraction tonight... Expect a big game...

djb
03-28-2001, 04:14 PM
He's frustrated with Bradley's cheating, yet he has no problem with his own players tripping and shoving our guys around. Uhm yea.

Evilmav2
03-28-2001, 04:16 PM
Bonzi has learned his increasingly dirty defensive game from the best... Pippen, Anthony, and the fine Trailblazers coaching staff...

TheKid
This is why this guy is the worst coach in the NBA. He's worried about Bradley cheating, well why isn't he worried about Rasheed losing games for his teammates by getting all those damn technical fouls..... OOOO I HATE Dunleavy!!! The guy is a moron!!!!!! I hope Bradley has 20 blocked shots tonight!

Jordan23TX
LOL ... he needs to be more concerned about whether Rasheed finishes the game. BTW, we beat them tonite. Im more sure about this win then I was about the Jazz game.

J

Evilmav2
03-28-2001, 04:18 PM
It wasn't too long ago that they lost five straight games... We've won eight of our last ten... We are going to take them tonight...