PDA

View Full Version : Clippers

dallmav
03-28-2002, 05:04 PM
Does anyone think they will make the playoffs. I dont feel that they have it this year to make it. If they do how much noise could they really make.

MFFL
03-28-2002, 06:59 PM
If Cuban owned the Clippers the Lakers would be the second best basketball team in the city within 3 years.

David
03-28-2002, 08:06 PM
The Clippers are scary. I don't rule them out until they play their final game. Utah looks to be the main team that should worry and they don't have a cake walk. Utah has about 3 "gimmees" out of 11 and in the NBA, there are no gimmees. Utah better know the playoffs are NOW.

Drbio
03-28-2002, 08:20 PM
If Cuban owned the Clippers the Lakers would be the second best basketball team in the city within 3 years.

I'm glad he owns the Mavs!

I expect the Clips to just make it in and bow out early.

Murphy3
03-28-2002, 08:41 PM
the clippers are still a group of thugs..half of them will probably be on some type of long term suspension within two years.. so i don't even think cuban could help the clips

David
03-28-2002, 09:13 PM
<< the clippers are still a group of thugs..half of them will probably be on some type of long term suspension within two years.. so i don't even think cuban could help the clips >>

Mark could afford the best legal help available.

Epitome22
03-28-2002, 09:18 PM
<< the clippers are still a group of thugs..half of them will probably be on some type of long term suspension within two years.. so i don't even think cuban could help the clips >>

Excuse me? a group of thugs? The Clips are many things but they are not a thuggish team. Nothing they have done this season would even indicate such. No suspenions for fighting, no reputations as being brutes. Nothing to indicate that anything they do would get them suspensions in the future. I'm sorry Murph but that was bad form there. Being young, athletic cocky black men with tatoos does not equate into thug.

David
03-28-2002, 10:44 PM
<<

Excuse me? a group of thugs? The Clips are many things but they are not a thuggish team. Nothing they have done this season would even indicate such. No suspenions for fighting, no reputations as being brutes. Nothing to indicate that anything they do would get them suspensions in the future. I'm sorry Murph but that was bad form there. Being young, athletic cocky black men with tatoos does not equate into thug. >>

I agree. Most potheads are pretty laidback. Not thuggish at all. If the Clippers get any suspensions, the majority will be for failed drug tests.

MackJack
03-28-2002, 10:46 PM
EDIT

MackJack
03-28-2002, 10:48 PM
So it makes someone a thug for smoking David? Give me a break, that pisses me off to even here someone support Murphy at his BS.

MavsFanFinley
03-28-2002, 10:55 PM
Is it me or has MackJack crossed a line in this thread?

Someone pointed it out to me in a pm and I moved it here immediately.

This has to warrant a warning.

LonestarROB
03-28-2002, 11:00 PM
Agreed MFF.