PDA

View Full Version : To all you Ben Wallace HATERZ

MackJack
03-28-2002, 06:25 PM
Ben went off once again last night and had 20 rebounds 12 points, and 8 blocks. He was 6/7 shooting, and had a steal and an assist to top it off. This is a typical game for Ben Wallace, and to say he is not a top 5 center in this league is absurd. I think he is a lock for the Defensive Player of the Year award.

Thoughts.............

Big Boy Laroux
03-28-2002, 06:34 PM
who the hell is a ben wallace hater? (by the way, nice use of the z to make it plural... i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif)

ben is a great player. he hustles, works hard, and is physical (o'neal is DAMN lucky wallace didn't punch him after o'neal got a cheap lick in).

the only reason i think some people may not consider him a top center is his inability to create shots for himself. he gets the majority of his shots off of offensive rebounds or passes close to the basket. but that does not mean he is a bad offensive player. he moves quite well without the ball. he may just not have confidence in his offensive game. also, detroit has enough guys who want to score. he seems to be the exact opposite of uncle cliffy.

also, one more thing. and this is another reason why he may not be considered one of the best centers. he plays in the east. he could not be a center in the west. HE'S 6'9"! but i do think he'd be a hell of a great PF.

David
03-28-2002, 08:09 PM
<< who the hell is a ben wallace hater? (by the way, nice use of the z to make it plural... i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif)

ben is a great player. he hustles, works hard, and is physical (o'neal is DAMN lucky wallace didn't punch him after o'neal got a cheap lick in).

the only reason i think some people may not consider him a top center is his inability to create shots for himself. he gets the majority of his shots off of offensive rebounds or passes close to the basket. but that does not mean he is a bad offensive player. he moves quite well without the ball. he may just not have confidence in his offensive game. also, detroit has enough guys who want to score. he seems to be the exact opposite of uncle cliffy.

also, one more thing. and this is another reason why he may not be considered one of the best centers. he plays in the east. he could not be a center in the west. HE'S 6'9&quot;! but i do think he'd be a hell of a great PF. >>

Yeah, what he said.

Kat
03-28-2002, 11:41 PM
RCF...again.

Murphy3
03-29-2002, 12:11 AM
no one is a wallace hater..people only said that he doesn't deserve to be mentioned for the MVP

OzMavs
03-29-2002, 06:16 AM
I think this is the first negative thread started about Ben Wallace... probably the last!