PDA

View Full Version : Al Harrington a Pacer again

EricaLubarsky
07-21-2006, 03:15 AM
WTHR.com - According to WTHR 13 in Indianapolis, a deal has been completed that will send Al Harrington to the Indiana Pacers . The Pacers have a $7.5 million trade exception, which will likely be involved in the deal.

No further details available at this time

aexchange
07-21-2006, 06:33 AM
al harrington, perhaps the most overrated player in the league.

Dirkenstien
07-21-2006, 11:50 AM
Well it appears Indiana is becoming more athletic this off-season. It'll be interesting to see if it pays off for them.

DevinHarriswillstart
07-21-2006, 11:59 AM
He may be overrated, but he sure saved their offseason. I'd probably rather have Al then Peja. He definitely has more versatility.

Tinsley
Jackson
Harrington
O'neal
Foster

Pretty solid line-up. The question is will Carlyle really go run and gun? I guess Quis will start when Tinsley gets injured which is pretty much guaranteed with Tinsley.

spreedom
07-21-2006, 07:52 PM
I actually kind of think Carlisle might go more small-ball and start JO at the five-spot, so Quis can start as well at the 3, and Harrington at the 4. Pretty solid starting lineup, with 5 guys that can put up points in a hurry.

DevinHarriswillstart
07-21-2006, 09:43 PM
I keep hearing this Carlysle going small stuff. Until he proves he can coach run and gun, I'm gonna be skeptical.

spreedom
07-21-2006, 09:49 PM
I love that Carlisle prefers the halfcourt, grind-em-out style of basketball... it's absolutely my favorite style to watch. Good offenses are a dime a dozen, but defense as good as Carlisle can coach it is really a treat to watch. That's why the Pacers are my favorite team in the East.

nashtymavsfan13
07-22-2006, 12:58 AM
The Pacers are gonna be solid next year. This is a nice move.

chumdawg
07-22-2006, 01:40 AM
I love that Carlisle prefers the halfcourt, grind-em-out style of basketball... it's absolutely my favorite style to watch. Good offenses are a dime a dozen, but defense as good as Carlisle can coach it is really a treat to watch. That's why the Pacers are my favorite team in the East.Good offenses are a dime a dozen? Huh? Have you SEEN the quality of offense being played lately?