PDA

View Full Version : Hornets

AxdemxO
07-26-2006, 10:10 PM
I was just kinda lookin at all the pieces they got and this team looks like it could be good next season. I defenetly expect them to make the playoffs and maybe even make some noise there. They got a cup of veterans that have been there and a lot of good young guys. I just felt like pointing that out and seeing what you guys think about them??

spreedom
07-26-2006, 10:19 PM
I've gotta agree with you. Last season's team was a lot better than it should have been, and even had a very good shot at making the playoffs up until the last 10 games or so. Chris Paul is already a top-10 or even top-5 point guard, and he'll be able to find Peja for open threes and Tyson Chandler is only going to get better.. as long as Stojakovic's game doesn't completely bottom out, they should be a playoff contender for the foreseeable future.

nashtymavsfan13
07-27-2006, 12:27 AM
I agree too, I expect them to be a 7th or 8th seed this year and fight hard in the first round vs. the Mavs or Suns :D

mqywaaah
07-27-2006, 05:29 AM
I agree too, I expect them to be a 7th or 8th seed this year and fight hard in the first round vs. the Mavs or Suns :D

I think that they will ne a tough contender in the West. I just hope that they dont clash with the Mavs. I kinda like both of these teams. I even supported the Hornets last season, even though they kinda faltered after the All Star break. I think they had it going before that happened. What a shame. Most likely Byron Scott will make up for what happened. This coming season, expect me to root for the Hornets, 2nd to the almighty Mavericks. :)