PDA

View Full Version : Miami

mkat
08-02-2006, 10:33 PM
will they win more or less games than last year?

birdsanctuary
08-03-2006, 11:10 AM
Less, cuz Shaq and Mourning will have to sit more games. They should have retired...

fluid.forty.one
08-03-2006, 11:23 AM
less

some-dude
08-03-2006, 11:25 AM
Less, cuz Shaq and Mourning will have to sit more games. They should have retired...

Why one earth should Shaq retire??? He is getting paid huge bucks and is still a premier center in this league at only 34...

Back to the question, I say they win more. Last year they only won 52 and if Riley comes back expect them to win around 58-60.

sike
08-03-2006, 11:39 AM
less. because I hate them now.

my will is very powerful.

birdsanctuary
08-03-2006, 11:42 AM
Bobby Jones (golf), John Elway (football), Jackie Stewart (diving), Björn Borg (Tennis)

Why not go out on top? Shaq doesn't need more money, he's got so much money and will continue to make money until he dies. Jordan's career will always be tarnished by his experiences in the Wizards fiasco. If Shaq doesn't retire Payton and Mourning are incredibly stupid for continuing, Payton is completely ineffective except for a big shot here or there and Mourning is always one game away from retirement due to his kidney ailment; if there really is such an ailment.

Sadly, had Jordan somehow joined the Mavs in 02-03, I think he would have gotten a final championship.

fluid.forty.one
08-03-2006, 12:09 PM
less. because I hate them now.

my will is very powerful.

that's about the same thought process I used

V2M
08-03-2006, 12:31 PM
Unless DWade's hurt most of the season, they'll win more than 52... especially playing in that leastern conf.

Thespiralgoeson
08-03-2006, 01:27 PM
They'll definitely win more games in the regular season than they did last year.

nah-vit-ski
08-03-2006, 01:56 PM
More assuming Pat Riley comes back....

Five-ofan
08-03-2006, 01:58 PM
It depends on shaqs health. Personally i doubt he plays more than 55 games so less wouldnt shock me but neither would more. Ill say more i guess but im not confident in that at all.

Nash13
08-03-2006, 02:43 PM
Jordan's career will always be tarnished by his experiences in the Wizards fiasco.

Sadly, had Jordan somehow joined the Mavs in 02-03, I think he would have gotten a final championship.

Well Jordan averaged 20ppg i think in both seasons. And the 1st season, they were only a few games short of the playoffs. He wanted to come back and play, not for money, just for his love of the game. I wouldn't consider that tarnished at all.

Tokey41
08-03-2006, 02:53 PM
Considering they are in the East... in a Southeast division compiled of the Heat, Atlanta, Charlotte, Orlando, and Washington i'd say they will win their share of games just because of how many times they will be given free W's. I still think they will win a lot less though because the teams arent nearly as bad as they were a few years ago and other team around the NBA that wouldnt have beaten them last year have gotten way better.

fluid.forty.one
08-03-2006, 03:18 PM
Bobby Jones (golf), John Elway (football), Jackie Stewart (diving), Björn Borg (Tennis)

Why not go out on top? Shaq doesn't need more money, he's got so much money and will continue to make money until he dies. Jordan's career will always be tarnished by his experiences in the Wizards fiasco. If Shaq doesn't retire Payton and Mourning are incredibly stupid for continuing, Payton is completely ineffective except for a big shot here or there and Mourning is always one game away from retirement due to his kidney ailment; if there really is such an ailment.

I don't think (and no one in the media thinks) that Jordans career was tarnished at all. Would have been interesting to see what the mavs could have done with him though.

EricaLubarsky
08-03-2006, 03:25 PM
he wasnt much better than Finley in 02-03. It's not like we were so stacked except for one good shooting guard.

nashtymavsfan13
08-06-2006, 02:38 PM
Back to the question, I say they win more. Last year they only won 52 and if Riley comes back expect them to win around 58-60.

I say they win more, but not 60.