PDA

View Full Version : Old sportstalk crew should remember to give a kind word to Laker fans today

Evilmav2
03-30-2001, 02:04 PM
We are going to beat the Lakers tonight so I am going to try to make a point of harassing the stupid Laker fans who used to pester the MAvs Rant today... I would encourage any of the other old-timers to do the same... We will win tonight...

http://dallasbasketball.com/images/RIGHTSIDEIMAGE.GIF
(courtesy of DallasBasketball.com)

Hales233
03-30-2001, 04:41 PM
how'd you get that picture?? he never plays...LOL....i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Mavs#1Fan
03-30-2001, 04:52 PM
I've made it a rule not to go back to the sporttalk rant boards. If the Mavs win tonite, I'm breaking my rule and crushing the Laker site.

Evilmav2
03-30-2001, 04:55 PM
I've been sucked into the trash talking today... A couple of the Ranters have gotten a little obnoxious, so I have been reciprocating. I just posted this a minute ago...

Mavs are going to gang train the Lakers (sloppy seconds after Phoenix and Sac)...
...Just like the boys at that bachelor party did cubans_a_schmuck's mom last weekend... They roughed her up a bit, but they ended up paying double...

Mavinator
03-30-2001, 05:11 PM
Of course, you don't have to tell ME to go irritate laker fans... I'll be down there with you after I read through this site for the day...

Jordan23TX
03-30-2001, 08:51 PM
LOL. . u were Brutal... Those guys get sensitive....its silly....I just started using TEXAS_HOOPS a couple weeks ago..I usually crack on Mofos with that ID....but today I had to let them have a little Jordan23TX..its all good......We win tonite we will be sending guys in California to bed early .