PDA

View Full Version : Tony Parker and Eva Longoria Split.

nikeball
10-01-2006, 02:39 AM
i know this website isnt 100% accurate but...so many rumors has been going on...

i got it from www.truehoop.com ... which is by the way a great website for NBA/Basketball fans. it is updated daily.

http://www.wwtdd.com/post.phtml?pk=1399

A formal announcement is expected later today saying that Eva Longoira and Tony Parker, point guard for the San Antonio Spurs and her boyfriend of the past few years, are done. No reason has been given as yet, but Longoria is suspected of being less than faithful, and has been linked with Hayden Christensen and Jamie Foxx among others. And Parker just took it because he’s French. One time he threw down his beret in disgust and stormed away in his black Capri pants and striped shirt, but that was about it. Then she taught him a lesson by mooshing his croissants and he did a mime about crying. Jesus, no wonder they Spurs haven’t won in three years.

Underdog
10-01-2006, 10:41 AM
i know this website isnt 100% accurate but...so many rumors has been going on...

i got it from www.truehoop.com ... which is by the way a great website for NBA/Basketball fans. it is updated daily.

http://www.wwtdd.com/post.phtml?pk=1399

A formal announcement is expected later today saying that Eva Longoira and Tony Parker, point guard for the San Antonio Spurs and her boyfriend of the past few years, are done. No reason has been given as yet, but Longoria is suspected of being less than faithful, and has been linked with Hayden Christensen and Jamie Foxx among others. And Parker just took it because he’s French. One time he threw down his beret in disgust and stormed away in his black Capri pants and striped shirt, but that was about it. Then she taught him a lesson by mooshing his croissants and he did a mime about crying. Jesus, no wonder they Spurs haven’t won in three years.

lol :D

alby
10-01-2006, 07:50 PM
freaking frenchies

Drbio
10-01-2006, 08:18 PM
She probably got tired of Tony retreating every time she made an advance.

Frenchies are known for that you know?

atrewsfan
10-01-2006, 10:38 PM
She also probably got sick of him demanding that she not shave her armpits.

chumdawg
10-01-2006, 10:55 PM
She was probably jealous of Manu.

MavsX
10-02-2006, 10:51 AM
freaking frenchies

hahha

Dirkenstien
10-02-2006, 01:22 PM
She was probably jealous of Manu.

lol

FINtastic
10-02-2006, 06:39 PM
Thank god, now I won't have to see Eva Longoria's mug 50 times a game whenever we play the Spurs. I'm pretty sure the camera spent more time on her than they did on the game.

bernardos70
10-02-2006, 09:00 PM
It turns out she's a huge basketball fan, so she'll continue to attend top western conference matchups.

And damn, is she overrated.

fluid.forty.one
10-02-2006, 09:13 PM
Too bad

Chicken Diavlo
10-02-2006, 09:13 PM
Oh, I don't think she's that bad looking. She should date a Mav... it'd be better to see her face than Ortegal's.

Drbio
10-02-2006, 09:16 PM
I hope they both get herpes.

u2sarajevo
10-02-2006, 09:29 PM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Drbio again.Dang it.... and I just gave it to you in another thread... should have waited.....

Eva Longoria has a high Peanut Butter factor, so you have to take that into account.

Underdog
10-02-2006, 11:19 PM
I hope they both get herpes.

So that's why is play is so erratic!

[blame the flares for his performance...]

alby
10-03-2006, 12:16 AM
the french retreat? i thought they just roll over

nikeball
10-14-2006, 02:48 AM
Dang it.... and I just gave it to you in another thread... should have waited.....

Eva Longoria has a high Peanut Butter factor, so you have to take that into account.

hehe you can give some to me instead q=) :)