PDA

View Full Version : PHX @ SA: Great game!

V2M
11-08-2006, 10:39 PM
Is anyone else watching this?

PHX were leading the entire 2nd half and seemingly had the game comfortably in hand with a 6pt lead with just under 2min left. Then SA takeover with an awesome 12-2 run and and were leading 101-97 with 10sec left and pretty much had the game.

Bell makes an incredible 3 from the corner with Manu all over him (100-101)... and TD misses both FTs with about 6sec left. Bell gets fouled going to the basket and makes 1 of 2 FTs (101-101) and TD misses the desperation heave!

It's overtime now!

Flacolaco
11-08-2006, 10:40 PM
I cant believe he missed the FT to win....gay

Flacolaco
11-08-2006, 10:41 PM
it's fun to see what the teams that are actually GOOD in the west are doing....

Flacolaco
11-08-2006, 10:45 PM
wow the Spurs are really good. they know how to be consistent.

This is very depressing.

silly little mavs

dude1394
11-08-2006, 10:46 PM
wow the Spurs are really good. they know how to be consistent.

This is very depressing.

silly little mavs

Having fun? You tease your fat friends as well?

MavsFanFinley
11-08-2006, 11:19 PM
That was an incredible game. I thought the Suns had it wrapped up but the Spurs buckled down on both ends to win the game.

Bell with the stupid missed ft and the Spurs had control in OT.

What an impressive game by Oberto. The scoring, the rebounding, and some beautiful passes as well.

rakesh.s
11-09-2006, 01:22 AM
I'm sorry the refs were horrible in this game..they gave the game to the Spurs.

Dan Crawford has it in for anyone that had any relation with Cuban..and on the Suns, that would be Steve Nash, the former mav.

There were two plays inside 5 mins in the 4th quarter which were ridiculously bad calls -

1. Parker throws up a prayer with shot clock winding down..ball doesn't hit rim, clock shows 0 before amare gets rebound, so it should've been a violation. Instead, amare gets possession and parker slaps it out of his hand for a steal. Amare bites on the fake, but makes ZERO contact with parker, but gets whistled for his 6th foul and is gone. GIVE ME A FRIGGIN' BREAK.

2. Barbosa drives to the hoop, and bowen grabs his arm. Barbosa loses the ball and control of himself and crashes into Ginobili. BARBOSA gets called for an offensive foul.

Dan Crawford is an asshole.

Usually Lurkin
11-09-2006, 07:13 AM
I expect an announcement from the league that rakesh.s has been fined.

enervate
11-10-2006, 12:27 AM
I expect an announcement from the league that rakesh.s has been fined.

Me too!!!! :eek:

:D :D :D :D