PDA

View Full Version : Funny sad...

dude1394
11-09-2006, 05:16 PM
This is funny...sad...but pretty funny.. What's funny is what happened to the coach when he asked what seems to be a good question.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/sfl-spheat09nov09,0,3755138.story?coll=sfla-sports-front
Wade Watchers: Sonics say refs don't call it even

By Ira Winderman
South Florida Sun-Sentinel
Posted November 9 2006

MIAMI Add Sonics coach Bob Hill to the list of Dwyane Doubters.

Two years ago, it was Wizards guard Gilbert Arenas questioning the outside shooting of Heat guard Dwyane Wade. Before last season's NBA Finals, Mavericks forward Josh Howard expressed similar sentiments. And this past summer, Rockets forward Tracy McGrady questioned the ease with which Wade was allowed to get to the foul line in the title series against Dallas

Now comes Hill, who questioned the latitude Wade was granted with his ballhandling in Tuesday's 90-87 victory over Seattle at AmericanAirlines Arena.

"On one play, he carried the ball for about three feet and took two steps," Hill said of what he insisted was an uncalled palming violation. "I asked the official, `How am I supposed to coach against that?'"

Hill's argument drew a technical foul with 18.6 seconds left in the third quarter.

"It's unbelievable what [Wade] gets away with," Hill said.

Wade also worked his way to the foul line for 17 free throws, making 14, including 10 conversions in the decisive fourth quarter. By contrast, the Sonics attempted 23 free throws, with no player attempting more than the six of guard Ray Allen.

"It was a little lopsided," Allen said in the Sonics' locker room, according to the Tacoma News-Tribune. "There was pressure up on the ball whenever I got the ball, and on the other end, we got whistled any time we touched Dwyane."

nashtymavsfan13
11-09-2006, 05:51 PM
Haha finally some people are noticing.

V2M
11-09-2006, 06:19 PM
I guess, we're all truly living in Wade's world... just sickening to see the ref love for him!

FINtastic
11-09-2006, 06:58 PM
Haha finally some people are noticing.

Heck, I think everyone (except for Heat fans) noticed in the playoffs, the complaining is just getting louder now.

snoop
11-10-2006, 02:50 AM
Does anyone have the video of the D Wade, Mailman, Eddie Rush stolen sex tape where they proform man love to each other

fluid.forty.one
11-10-2006, 04:02 AM
"Dwyane Doubters"

I like it.

Usually Lurkin
11-10-2006, 06:58 AM
a technical foul for it. That's awsome. When it reaches the point of absurdity, people have to demand change, right?

dalmations202
11-10-2006, 07:46 AM
a technical foul for it. That's awsome. When it reaches the point of absurdity, people have to demand change, right?

It is Stern's World, not Wayne's or Wade's world. So I doubt any changes that would actually happen, unless $$$ is involved.

TripleDipping
11-10-2006, 08:30 AM
All you guys have just fouled Wade for posting these. Do it again and you will be fined.

Usually Lurkin
11-10-2006, 08:30 AM
It is Stern's World, not Wayne's or Wade's world. So I doubt any changes that would actually happen, unless $$$ is involved.
you are right about that. I can't imagine anything happening till ticket sales or jersey sales slump, or at least until some commentator or fan in every sports show is mentioning how ridiculous the NBA is getting. I would hope that there is a critical level of ridicule that Stern is willing to put up with, and he can't fine the fans into submission.

mqywaaah
11-10-2006, 10:52 AM
I hate everything about Miami except that Miami Ink TV show. Wade gives the refs free blowjobs in return for game immunity.

mqywaaah
11-10-2006, 10:52 AM
All you guys have just fouled Wade for posting these. Do it again and you will be fined.

LOL :)