PDA

View Full Version : Couldn't help but laugh at this quote

Steve13
01-04-2007, 01:17 PM
Cedric Bozeman's Hawks career lasted 29 games.

The rookie reserve was waived Tuesday, making space on the roster for the Hawks to add another player before they kick off the 2007 portion of their schedule in Toronto.

Bozeman played in 23 of the Hawks' 29 games and started five games at point guard while Speedy Claxton was recovering from injury. After making the team as a free agent training camp invitee, the former UCLA star averaged 1.1 points and 1.0 rebound. The Hawks would have had to guarantee Bozeman's contract for the remainder of the year if he had stayed on the roster past Jan. 10.

"We're trying to bring some guys in on 10-days [contracts] and see if we can't jump-start this thing," Hawks coach Mike Woodson said. "It's not a knock on Boze. We knew what he could bring to the table. He has a future in our league. But I think he needs to go somewhere he can play. It just won't happen just sitting. The next guy we bring in is going to play.

http://www.ajc.com/hawks/content/sports/hawks/stories/2007/01/03/0104hawksnotes.html

Just made me laugh saying he needs to go somewhere else to play. If you can't play minutes on the Hawks how the hell are you suppose to get minutes on another team? just made me chuckle a little bit.

MavsX
01-05-2007, 09:23 AM
ha, good work. yeah what a hack 1 point, 1 rebound. "Good Work"

V2M
01-05-2007, 09:38 AM
I'm sure the Heat could use him!

;)

spreedom
01-06-2007, 11:46 AM
He could be of use on a team without depth at the point, for example....

AxdemxO
01-06-2007, 01:03 PM
Hawks actually have a lot of young talent so i could see some1 not getting playing time..just think bout all the young guys they have . if they could get things together they could be a good team

sike
01-06-2007, 02:20 PM
poor guy...