PDA

View Full Version : Barkley doing commentary for LAL/SAC game

fluid.forty.one
01-04-2007, 11:04 PM
I'm loving it so far. He's not afraid to call players bad, teams worse than others, and he's not afraid to say "that's a terrible call". He always keeps taking shots at Kenny "the jet" Smith which is funny as well.

I like it.

fluid.forty.one
01-04-2007, 11:05 PM
'ssssnot gonna work. I like shareef, but he'ssssnot gonna guard a 7 foot guy"

mqywaaah
01-04-2007, 11:53 PM
LOL

MavsX
01-05-2007, 10:37 AM
he definitely speaks as if he is uneducated...which is kind of annoying.

vjz
01-05-2007, 04:43 PM
I can't believe I am saying this, but I enjoyed it. He seemed like just another fan, shouting "Shoot.... Shoot the f*&king ball..." at reluctant but wide-open players.

Flacolaco
01-05-2007, 04:45 PM
he sounds like he's buzzing pretty good all the time

fluid.forty.one
01-05-2007, 06:37 PM
I can't believe I am saying this, but I enjoyed it. He seemed like just another fan, shouting "Shoot.... Shoot the f*&king ball..." at reluctant but wide-open players.

I thought the exact same thing.

MavsX
01-05-2007, 07:19 PM
yeak barkely is freaking drunk

ty
01-05-2007, 07:44 PM
he definitely speaks as if he is uneducated...which is kind of annoying.

...because he is uneducated =/

ty
01-05-2007, 07:46 PM
I'm loving it so far. He's not afraid to call players bad, teams worse than others, and he's not afraid to say "that's a terrible call". He always keeps taking shots at Kenny "the jet" Smith which is funny as well.

I like it.

He's probably the most opinionated commentator...but, I guess that's better than Steve Kerr's bias Spurs ass =X

4cwebb
01-05-2007, 09:12 PM
I thought he did a pretty solid job, other than constantly siding with Kobe and making comments lauding Kobe's greatness...sure, Kobe is great and all, but I didn't need to hear it so much from Barkley last night.

rakesh.s
01-05-2007, 10:56 PM
kobe gave the tnt crew ps3s a month ago..that's why there's so much kiss butt of late.

Charles was very critical of showbe for the past few years (probably jealous of his success) and now all of a sudden, showbe is the best thing since sliced bread...yeahhhhh

dirno2000
01-06-2007, 12:24 AM
kobe gave the tnt crew ps3s a month ago..that's why there's so much kiss butt of late.

Charles was very critical of showbe for the past few years (probably jealous of his success) and now all of a sudden, showbe is the best thing since sliced bread...yeahhhhh

Kobe's taking 7 fewer shots a game, shooting a higher % and the Lakers are playing better.

He used to criticize the Mavs for not playing defense until they started playing defense.

I doubt charles has even taken the ps3 out of the box.

kg_veteran
01-06-2007, 12:35 AM
Kobe's taking 7 fewer shots a game, shooting a higher % and the Lakers are playing better.

He used to criticize the Mavs for not playing defense until they started playing defense.

I doubt charles has even taken the ps3 out of the box. Right. I think Chuck's respect just has to be earned.

sike
01-06-2007, 03:49 PM
now chucky boy calls the Mavs one of the best defensive teams in the league...

he sure pimp slaps the suns from time to time on their one sided system...I like that.