PDA

View Full Version : Dwhistle does it again

fluid.forty.one
01-09-2007, 06:34 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aySGUzzxjGE

Yes I need to get over it, but in the mean time I'm going to keep adding the ever growing evidence that wade wouldn't be anything without his flops. You are more than welcome to contribute your own clips.

Five-ofan
01-09-2007, 06:39 PM
great nickname, how have i not heard that before?

WurzburgBorn
01-09-2007, 06:49 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aySGUzzxjGE

Yes I need to get over it, but in the mean time I'm going to keep adding the ever growing evidence that wade wouldn't be anything without his flops. You are more than welcome to contribute your own clips.

I have to disagree here...you don't need to get over it!

antoinewalker
01-09-2007, 07:36 PM
that wasn't a flop. he simply lost his footing, tripped, and fell over. it's not his fault the stupid ref called the foul.

dude1394
01-09-2007, 07:55 PM
that wasn't a flop. he simply lost his footing, tripped, and fell over. it's not his fault the stupid ref called the foul.

THAT one wasn't a flop, but he's a major league flopper. You would think the refs would figure it out.

I don't understand why refs call things they obviously did not see a foul on this. The guy (if I'm seeing correctly) that called the foul was at the half court line and obviously thought Aldridge reached but there was no way in the world he saw it.

If refs would JUST call what they see, it would be such a better game. It would probably be a little rougher but damn...no calls are a hell of a lot better than bad calls.

nashtymavsfan13
01-09-2007, 08:02 PM

He tripped, spun, and fell over and no one was even close to touching him. Definetly not a foul.

some-dude
01-09-2007, 08:12 PM
That definately wasnt a foul, but on the very next play the refs made up for it by giving a very similar call to Roy.

Dirkadirkastan
01-09-2007, 08:16 PM
Dwyane Wade is a .

Last edited by kg_veteran : Today at 07:17 PM.

EricaLubarsky
01-09-2007, 08:32 PM
Dwyane Wade is a .

Last edited by kg_veteran : Today at 07:17 PM.
hehe classic