01-24-2007, 08:12 PM
Ok who really cares. GO KNICKS!

Knicks are hanging tough...I hope they derail the Suns tonite!:D

fluid.forty.one
01-24-2007, 09:17 PM
What a terrible halftime score: 36-37

Windmill360
01-24-2007, 09:22 PM
Yea... Why can't they be more like the suns and have like a bajillion points right now? Geeeeeesh.

dude1394
01-24-2007, 10:29 PM
Houston trying to give this away. Tracie can sure shoot. Spurts are going to be crying anda' crying about that foul on bowen. He got him on the none shooting forearm, but got him.

antoinewalker
01-24-2007, 10:44 PM
bowen simply could not hold tmac tonight.

Tokey41
01-24-2007, 10:58 PM
What about the Jazz losing to the Grizz? Amazing stats from all their starters too. Twenty-one assists from Williams? 39 points from Boozer? Well the point is... they lost.

shaw-xx
01-24-2007, 11:04 PM
Poor Spurs...

4cwebb
01-24-2007, 11:12 PM
Mavs with a six-game cushion on the loss column on the Spurs at this point...nice.

dude1394
01-24-2007, 11:23 PM
Pretty amazing. The spurts go on to lose a game and only 8 posts in a thread. Boy when you fall off the map, you fall hard.

They are in some serious, serious trouble right now it seems.

EDIT: I could be over-reacting. They are only 6-4 I think. Not horrible, but certainly not keeping up with the ferrari's of the west.

Dirkadirkastan
01-24-2007, 11:25 PM
...hmm? Did someone lose the big game? What?

rakesh.s
01-24-2007, 11:27 PM
the spurs season will turn around when they beat the suns next thursday and snap their winning streak..just watch.

That game is just set up so perfectly for phoenix to come back down to earth and SA to rise to the top.

nashtymavsfan13
01-25-2007, 12:03 AM
Lol, Spurs and Jazz lose :D

mffl03
01-25-2007, 12:14 AM
DING DONG THE SPURS LOSE AGAIN.

I watched some of the game at a bar while playing poker....its so digusting how many fans are going to suddenly appear once the playoffs roll around.

You know you are the true fan when you are the only one yelling at a Spurs/Rockets game. The only other game I'd shout at thats non-mavs or spurs is obviously the Suns now.

As for the Suns game, I was delighted that the game was so close for a while. You are running neck to neck with the Knicks? This was supposed to be another amazing blowout? look up their record/schedule...fools gold (as someone alluded to the spurs having). The past 10 games have mostly been against weak teams. wiz, rockets, bulls are the notable ones that are off the top of my head...and those looked like the closest Final scores too.

TripleDipping
01-25-2007, 08:31 AM
Poker in a bar on a Wednesday night? I envy you...

Not the way the Spurs want to end a game before they go on the annual Rodeo road trip (their last home game is this Friday vs. Memphis) . This game is indicative of just how bad the Spurs are right now. Word has it that the Spurs always play great on the road, so we'll see what happens. This road trip will either make or break the Spurs.

And about the Suns' winning streak: their schedule has been softer than a goose-down comforter but two 15 game winning streaks are impressive no matter how you slice it. With that said, I see their streak comes to an end this Friday at Cleveland.

Murphy3
01-25-2007, 11:28 AM
Spurs are no longer in serious competition for the #1 spot. It's going to be next to impossible to pass two teams that have such big leads. Obviously, I'm not breaking any ground by saying that. However, someone has to say it.

It's going to be interesting to see if the Mavs or the Suns make a serious run at 70.

kingmalaki
01-25-2007, 02:23 PM
Spurs are no longer in serious competition for the #1 spot. It's going to be next to impossible to pass two teams that have such big leads. Obviously, I'm not breaking any ground by saying that. However, someone has to say it.

It's going to be interesting to see if the Mavs or the Suns make a serious run at 70.

I agree. I still think the Spurs or Mavs are the top threats to come out of the West. SA usually brings it for the playoffs and the series last year was very close.