PDA

View Full Version : Gasol Gone Soon

Janett_Reno
02-01-2007, 05:50 PM
The fans booed him some last night in Memphis. Diop had beautiful foot work against Gasol last night. Beating Gasol to the basket and either blocking it or making him miss. Gasol had to shoot outside.

This guy is a huge talent. Chicago better grab him. This will free up PJ Brown and it has been talks of Brown comming here and at 37 or however old he is, he killed us that last loss we had. Dirk played good defense on him and the gut would pivot and finger roll from 7 feet out or more. I could not believe the pressure shots he made and he is good on defense and rebounding. Brown will stay if they do not get Gasol.

If Chicago had a front line of Gasol and Ben Wallace, oh my god this would be tuff. Memphis wants Gordon and him, Nash and Terry are so good to be so little. Deng will be in the trade, if it happens but Chicago wishes they could keep Gordon but Memphis must get good for Gasol because this about their only piece to get anyone. Gasol with Kobe would be good or Gasol with Lebron.

With Gasol saying i want out, fans booing, Memphis being bad, i feel he will be gone soon but where? He can make a team really good and fast. Diop played him beautifully last night. Like some have said Miller's 3's was amazing last night comming from the parking lot. It has been talks of Mike Miller leaving also on a trade.

dude1394
02-01-2007, 06:12 PM
I was raised in memphis and they continue to show their ass down there. Booing him is ridiculous. That town has nothing, absolutely nothing in the way of sport and they are basically running the team out of town.

The best thing the grizzlies could do is to get really bad and move to oklahoma city quickly before the sonics do.

rakesh.s
02-01-2007, 07:59 PM
there are some franchises in the nba that either need to be retracted or moved to other cities..one in each conference -

bobcats
grizzlies

No one ever goes to the games, even when the grizzlies were winning.

Windmill360
02-01-2007, 11:13 PM
hahah they booed him at the free throw line.

dude1394
02-01-2007, 11:23 PM
I heard that the spurts were desperate to get him, do they have anything??

Man I'd like to see gasol on the mavs.