PDA

View Full Version : Move over Mav fans--I think Spurs are starting to hate the Suns as well...

Big Shot Rob
02-03-2007, 08:43 AM
Actually--I mean Spurs fans.

Check out Spurstalk sometime.

Wow--

I myself don't hate the Suns.

I still think the Spurs can take them in a 7-game series...

Only to lose to the Mavs--the best team in the NBA.

dude1394
02-03-2007, 11:00 AM
Quit sweet-talking us BSR.

V2M
02-03-2007, 01:57 PM
Quit sweet-talking us BSR.

I second that.

Big Shot Rob
02-03-2007, 07:02 PM
Actually--I think I am being more of a realist. I think the Mavs are playing the best basketball right now and barring injury would have to be favored to win the NBA title.

I hope the Spurs can get their act together in the second half of the season, but the bench is old and not productive.

Stylistic
02-04-2007, 01:43 PM
Well I, BSR, will like to welcome you Spur fans to the bandwagon of hatin' the Suns. Make you stay on it for a long time.

big_pth
02-04-2007, 02:40 PM
Actually--I think I am being more of a realist. I think the Mavs are playing the best basketball right now and barring injury would have to be favored to win the NBA title.

I hope the Spurs can get their act together in the second half of the season, but the bench is old and not productive.

I must decline your invite there Rob, as I do not condone fans from other teams coming over here. I try to keep my hypocrisy to a minimum...

Mister Hanky
02-04-2007, 03:29 PM
Suns fans and Spurs fans coming to a Mavericks site is kind of lame isn't it?

alexamenos
02-04-2007, 08:00 PM
Check out Spurstalk sometime.

one thread was entitled:

Keith Van Horn

the smell of desparation is in the air.....it really wasn't necessary to read any further.