PDA

View Full Version : Jazz beat Suns!

DubOverdose
02-03-2007, 10:25 PM
108-105 Jazz. Discuss.

DubOverdose
02-03-2007, 10:26 PM
btw, the Suns have followed up their great win streak by losing 2 of their past 3.

V2M
02-03-2007, 10:26 PM
WOOOOWWWWW!!!!

dirno2000
02-03-2007, 10:28 PM
Looks like Diaw went to the line down by 2 with 2 seconds left and missed them both.

germanwunderkind_41
02-03-2007, 10:34 PM
Had Dirk not made that last second shot and wouldnīt they have arrived late vs the wizards and if nash today made just one more three and if kg wouldnīt have played for the wolves (thatīs really not fair to the suns - normally the opponentīs best player doesnīt play) Suns would be what? 40 wins in a row?

Simmons logic

Canīt wait for his next blog

Murphy3
02-03-2007, 10:40 PM
yep..the Mavs win lose ground because they won 2 straight by 1 point.

Thespiralgoeson
02-03-2007, 10:40 PM
Had Dirk not made that last second shot and wouldnīt they have arrived late vs the wizards and if nash today made just one more three and if kg wouldnīt have played for the wolves (thatīs really not fair to the suns - normally the opponentīs best player doesnīt play) Suns would be what? 40 wins?

Simmons logic

Canīt wait for his next blog

Huh?

nashtymavsfan13
02-03-2007, 10:53 PM
Huh?

Simmons in his last blog said that if Nash's three had made against the Wizards and Dirk missed the last shot against the Suns, the Suns would have a 33 game win streak. So he was adding to that in a mock of Simmons.

dude1394
02-03-2007, 10:55 PM
Well, well, well. It appears that they CAN play with the top western conference teams...when it's the spurts on the second night of a back to back. But not when the other teams top player is out.

When is their next east coast road trip?

dude1394
02-03-2007, 10:58 PM
Before Thursday's victory, the Suns had been 0-6 against the other top teams in the West record-wise -- the Mavericks, Spurs, Jazz and Los Angeles Lakers.
Two of those losses came to Utah in November during Phoenix's 3-6 start. The team has since lost only three of 37 games.
"The team that played those guys in early November is not even close to being the same team today," D'Antoni said of his Suns, referring to a 111-106 overtime loss at San Antonio on Nov. 8.

So which team just got beat at home by the boozer-less Jazz? They have the MVP, 3 allstars and they can't beat the jazz at home. Courage.

nashtymavsfan13
02-03-2007, 11:04 PM
Now 1-7 against the Mavs, Spurs, Jazz, Lakers

DarenG
02-03-2007, 11:10 PM
I don't read much into this game because Boozer was out. The Suns starting shooting guard was out and so was one of their best rebounders in Kurt Thomas. Not to mention that both Kurt and Raja are probably 2 of their best defenders. I hated this game just because I am sick of seeing all these teams with hurt guys when it's a big game.

Then again this game boosted our lead on the Suns so I can't complain about that. :D

nashtymavsfan13
02-03-2007, 11:12 PM
I don't read much into this game because Boozer was out. The Suns starting shooting guard was out and so was one of their best rebounders in Kurt Thomas. Not to mention that both Kurt and Raja are probably 2 of their best defenders. I hated this game just because I am sick of seeing all these teams with hurt guys when it's a big game.

Then again this game boosted our lead on the Suns so I can't complain about that. :D

Boozer for Jazz >>>> Bell and KT for Suns

Boozer is a 22-12 guy who's the Jazz's best player. Bell and KT are more roleplayers.

dude1394
02-03-2007, 11:13 PM

Hmmm...did they have their 3 all-stars and MVP? I think so. What makes you think that KT is going to be in that game at all with amare out there.

Utah has their ONLY all-star out and the scrotums can't take care of business. Not enough intestinal fortitude it appears to me.

I think the scrotums are telling themselves the exact same thing you are saying right about now. They usually have a pretty good excuse ready.

fluid.forty.one
02-03-2007, 11:16 PM
Yay for the Jazz, thanks for the help.

DarenG
02-03-2007, 11:28 PM
Hmmm...did they have their 3 all-stars and MVP? I think so. What makes you think that KT is going to be in that game at all with amare out there.

Utah has their ONLY all-star out and the scrotums can't take care of business. Not enough intestinal fortitude it appears to me.

I think the scrotums are telling themselves the exact same thing you are saying right about now. They usually have a pretty good excuse ready.

Because they play Kurth with Amare alot and slide Amare back to forward. That allows them to rebound at the end of games. Not to mention avoid having a guard on a 7 footer at the end of games. At the very least Raja would have given them better shooting and better defense througout the game. Also, I thought the pregame reported that Nash was playing tonight with a shoulder injury?

Again, I am sick of all these teams not being at full strength when they play the Suns and also the Suns not being very healthy either. I want to see what this team has at full strength against the West's best. In the mean time, I will take every loss they get to give us a bigger lead in the standings.

TripleDipping
02-03-2007, 11:31 PM
Okur is really becoming a real stud.

nashtymavsfan13
02-03-2007, 11:31 PM
Because they play Kurth with Amare alot and slide Amare back to forward. That allows them to rebound at the end of games. Not to mention avoid having a guard on a 7 footer at the end of games. At the very least Raja would have given them better shooting and better defense througout the game. Also, I thought the pregame reported that Nash was playing tonight with a shoulder injury?

Again, I am sick of all these teams not being at full strength when they play the Suns and also the Suns not being very healthy either. I want to see what this team has at full strength against the West's best.

The Suns had their best PLAYERS. The Jazz didn't have their best player. The Suns didn't get the job done. They lost. They suck.

DarenG
02-03-2007, 11:34 PM
The Suns had their best PLAYERS. The Jazz didn't have their best player. The Suns didn't get the job done. They lost. They suck.

They did? Isn't Raja one of their best players? Isn't Kurt one of their best rebounders and defenders? If your using their selection based on who is an all-star then that's stupid. So are you saying that none of our guys that were not selected can't be considered some of our best players?

dirno2000
02-03-2007, 11:38 PM
Yep, injuries happen. The Suns and their 3 all-stars had more than enough to beat a Utah team that was missing it's best player at home.

Bottom line is, they got out executed down the stretch by a good team...again.

nashtymavsfan13
02-03-2007, 11:38 PM
They did? Isn't Raja one of their best players? Isn't Kurt one of their best rebounders and defenders? If your using their selection based on who is an all-star then that's stupid. So are you saying that none of our guys that were not selected can't be considered some of our best players?

I realize Bell and Thomas are important parts of their team, and I pointed that out in one of my previous posts, but comparing them missing those two guys to the Jazz missing Boozer is just silly. Boozer is the Jazz's number one offensive guy, number one rebounder, one of their main leaders and a solid defender. The Suns had the guys they needed to win this game (Nash, Amare, Marion, Barbosa etc.) that missing Bell and Thomas is just another stupid excuse. The Suns should have won this game and had the players they needed to do so. They didn't get it done tonight, and the Jazz did even without their best player.

The Jazz without Boozer is like the Suns without Nash. The Suns can't win without Nash, so the Jazz beating the Suns when they should have lost speaks volumes, at least to me. The Suns again lost to a good team. They just don't get it done against the top teams.

TheBlueVan
02-03-2007, 11:44 PM
all i know is shawn marion should NOT be on the f---ing all-star team before josh howard

4 pts!?!?!?

DarenG
02-03-2007, 11:44 PM
I realize Bell and Thomas are important parts of their team, and I pointed that out in one of my previous posts, but comparing them missing those two guys to the Jazz missing Boozer is just silly. Boozer is the Jazz's number one offensive guy, number one rebounder, one of their main leaders and a solid defender. The Suns had the guys they needed to win this game (Nash, Amare, Marion, Barbosa etc.) that missing Bell and Thomas is just another stupid excuse. The Suns should have won this game and had the players they needed to do so. They didn't get it done tonight, and the Jazz did even without their best player.

The Jazz without Boozer is like the Suns without Nash. The Suns can't win without Nash, so the Jazz beating the Suns when they should have lost speaks volumes, at least to me. The Suns again lost to a good team. They just don't get it done against the top teams.

I get what your trying to say. But loosing Boozer is not like not losing Nash. It's like losing Amare. I agree the Suns should have won this game. However, the Suns depend so much on guys like Raja Bell for shooting and defense that these guys end up playing guys like Marcus Banks for most of the game. Then when Amare goes to the bench, their goes your rebounding and some defense. Over the course of the game, that takes it's toll.

Go over to the real GM board. Those guys don't think Utah would have had a chance if both teams were healthy. I guess we will never know.

The Crippler
02-03-2007, 11:46 PM
Okur is really becoming a real stud.

I said this last year during one of our games with Utah, but he's becoming Nowitzki lite...

Male30Dan
02-03-2007, 11:48 PM
Edit!

Nevermind - Confused!

mqywaaah
02-03-2007, 11:48 PM
Suns aint nothing compared to teams more superior to them. The Suns rule? What?! They aint got nothin on sh*t! The only reason why theyre being like that is bec of Mr MVP Stevie Nashy. Without him, they'd be something like the Lakers or Houston. They aint nothing!

Stop all this hye about the Suns being all this all that. Sh*t! Mavs are gonna sick on them once we get to the post season. Book it! Holla at cha boi!

nashtymavsfan13
02-03-2007, 11:50 PM
I get what your trying to say. But loosing Boozer is not like not losing Nash. It's like losing Amare. I agree the Suns should have won this game. However, the Suns depend so much on guys like Raja Bell for shooting and defense that these guys end up playing guys like Marcus Banks for most of the game. Then when Amare goes to the bench, their goes your rebounding and some defense. Over the course of the game, that takes it's toll.

Go over to the real GM board. Those guys don't think Utah would have had a chance if both teams were healthy. I guess we will never know.

Losing Boozer for the Jazz is huge. I was just trying to put it in perspective. He's their best player, and losing him is very hard for them. I know Bell and KT are important for the Suns, and I think if both teams were healthy the Suns would still be favored to win this game. The Suns are the second best team in the NBA, so they should win games like this. My main point was not to devalue what Bell and KT bring to the Suns, it was to say the Suns should have won this game and they didn't. The Jazz did a great job tonight, and with them being 3-0 against the Suns this year I think they can hang tough when both teams are healthy. The Jazz were missing more than the Suns tonight, and they won the game. Great effort by them.

pickupyonuts
02-03-2007, 11:56 PM

come on now. are you really making this argument? ask anyone who the best players on the suns are and they will say nash, marion, and amare. ask any mavs who the best players are it will be dirk, josh, and terry even though damp is one of our best defenders and rebounders and harris is one of our best defenders and our best penetrator. nobody is basing it on all star appearances.

dude1394
02-04-2007, 12:19 AM

Again, I am sick of all these teams not being at full strength when they play the Suns and also the Suns not being very healthy either. I want to see what this team has at full strength against the West's best. In the mean time, I will take every loss they get to give us a bigger lead in the standings.

Are you honestly going to somehow try and equate KT and Raja bell being out for the scrots as the same as the Utah Jazz having their leading scorer, rebounder and MVP candidate out? Are you seriously trying to do that? It's like saying that the mavs without devin harris and diop would be the same as the scrots having nash out. Are you honestly trying to make that comparison? Give me a break man.

dude1394
02-04-2007, 12:22 AM
Is there another scrots all-star I'm not aware of? So now 3 all-stars really aren't their best players, but raja is?

Gaddabout
02-04-2007, 12:28 AM
Suns fan here. Suns should've won this game, even without Bell and KT. It's frustrating watching the subs who haven't played all season because D'Antoni plays a strict 7-/8-man rotation suddenly be asked to contribute. But there isn't a lot of size on the bench, and the Suns had no answer for Okur. Also, Kirilenko's defense on Amare pretty much made the game for the Jazz.

The game changed in the second quarter when both Marion and Barbosa picked up their 5th fouls. Neither of these guys are hackers, so you know there was something quirky going on with the game style and how the refs were calling it when they pick up that many fouls in two quarters. The Suns really didn't respond to the energy the Jazz were playing with on defense. It was more of a playoff type game we saw in the 90s, and the Suns could not accomodate.

It's pretty clear the Suns have to play with amazing energy to beat the best in the West, and I'm not sure we've seen them respond with it yet. I'll be interested watching the second half of the season.

dude1394
02-04-2007, 12:36 AM
ARe you going to whine about the reffing? From the play-by-play shawn got his 3rd with 10 seconds left in the first half, Amare only had 2 for the whole game, barbosa seemed to have 2 for the first half? So what are you talking about?

Gaddabout
02-04-2007, 01:00 AM
ARe you going to whine about the reffing? From the play-by-play shawn got his 3rd with 10 seconds left in the first half, Amare only had 2 for the whole game, barbosa seemed to have 2 for the first half? So what are you talking about?

Apologies, it was early in the third, and I'm not whining about the reffing. It was equally bad for both teams. If not for some shotty calls in the 4th against the Jazz, the Suns would've had their first double-digit loss this year. Was pointing out how the Suns did not respond well to a very physical game, but I'm surprised that point would be lost on this board.

It's also painfully obvious that the Suns won't win a championship (or even a WC finals) unless the have their top 7 players healthy.

shaw-xx
02-04-2007, 01:01 AM
Okur an All-Star. Book it.

Captain Disaster
02-04-2007, 01:06 AM
And unless they switch conferences.

dude1394
02-04-2007, 01:08 AM
Apologies, it was early in the third, and I'm not whining about the reffing. It was equally bad for both teams. If not for some shotty calls in the 4th against the Jazz, the Suns would've had their first double-digit loss this year. Was pointing out how the Suns did not respond well to a very physical game, but I'm surprised that point would be lost on this board.

It's also painfully obvious that the Suns won't win a championship (or even a WC finals) unless the have their top 7 players healthy.

I still don't get it. The third is where the suns made their run? So I'm still having a hard time seeing the "game change" when they were not in foul troube in the second but were outscored by about 12 or so and then caught up in the third? Confusing.

twelli
02-04-2007, 01:14 AM
Now 1-7 against the Mavs, Spurs, Jazz, Lakers

I don't think the regular season record against the other contenders means a lot come the playoffs. We had trouble beating the Spurs and Suns in the regular season last year, but made it to the finals anyway.

FINtastic
02-04-2007, 01:23 AM
I don't think the regular season record against the other contenders means a lot come the playoffs. We had trouble beating the Spurs and Suns in the regular season last year, but made it to the finals anyway.

We went 2-2 versus both teams. I'm not sure how that means we had trouble. It certainly doesn't equate to the stellar 13% winning percentage that Phoenix has right now against the other top 4 teams in the west.

Gaddabout
02-04-2007, 02:07 AM
I still don't get it. The third is where the suns made their run? So I'm still having a hard time seeing the "game change" when they were not in foul troube in the second but were outscored by about 12 or so and then caught up in the third? Confusing.

I'm not understanding why you're confused. Barbosa and Marion got in foul trouble in the second quarter and more trouble in the third, forcing Banks and James Jones to rack up nearly 55 minutes of playing time between the two. These are two that might combine for 12 to 15 minutes on a typical night. With Bell out, the Suns really didn't have an answer for the physical style of play. Barbosa and Marion played most of the third quarter with 5 fouls apiece. Marion only played 29 minutes, fouling out early in the 4th with an un-Marion like 4 pts and 8 rebounds.

SaltwaterChaffy
02-04-2007, 02:10 AM
The Jazz without Boozer is like the Suns without Nash.

Agree that Boozer loss >> KT/Bell loss, but this is extremely wrong.

MFFL
02-04-2007, 08:38 AM

That's one of the problems with Phoenix playing so few players. There will always be injuries and Phoenix can't cope.

Think of Phoenix like a high performance car - when the car is in perfect working order it is amazing. Give it ONE little problem and it doesn't run very well anymore.

dude1394
02-04-2007, 09:24 AM
I'm not understanding why you're confused. Barbosa and Marion got in foul trouble in the second quarter and more trouble in the third, forcing Banks and James Jones to rack up nearly 55 minutes of playing time between the two. These are two that might combine for 12 to 15 minutes on a typical night. With Bell out, the Suns really didn't have an answer for the physical style of play. Barbosa and Marion played most of the third quarter with 5 fouls apiece. Marion only played 29 minutes, fouling out early in the 4th with an un-Marion like 4 pts and 8 rebounds.

Man go read a box score or popcorn machine or something.

Marion - Played 21 out of 24 minutes in the first half! He got his second foul around the end of the first quarter and didn't pick up his third until 10 seconds left in the half? So THAT is your foul trouble? He only sat out for 3 minutes after the second foul in the first quarter?

Barbosa got 2 fouls in the first half? He also played 21 of 24 minutes in the first half.

WHERE IS THE FOUL TROUBLE IN THE FIRST HALF.

They DID get in foul trouble in the 3rd quarter BUT the suns outscored the jazz that quarter by 32-28. So obviously the foul trouble changed the game for the better. So if you want to say that the foul trouble kept them from outscoring the jazz in the third even more then okay, but their previous output doesn't justify that.

In other words it doesn't appear that the foul trouble had much to do with this. James Jones stepped in and had 16 points on 6-10 shooting and Marcus banks was 4-7.

It looks to me like the scrums got beat because they let utah shoot 50% and they couldn't hit their free throws which they got 10 more than the jazz.

Looking at the box the suns were better off without marion and barbosa as they sucked, both going 6-19, 1-10 from 3pt land.

My final say here is that your attempt to somehow blame this on foul trouble (and ergo the reffing) is bogus.

nashtymavsfan13
02-04-2007, 10:54 AM
Agree that Boozer loss >> KT/Bell loss, but this is extremely wrong.

I already said in a previous post that I was just trying to put it in perspective. It's not the same thing, but for the Jazz it's a huge loss and DarrenG was basically saying that losing Boozer was equal to losing Bell and KT.

Chicken Diavlo
02-04-2007, 11:07 AM
I think DarenG is a closet Suns fan...

Boozer being out is huge compared to Bell and Thomas being out for the Suns.

capitalcity
02-04-2007, 12:43 PM
I think DarenG is a closet Suns fan...What tipped you off?

I mean besides all his posts.

LRB
02-04-2007, 03:19 PM
The suns are a team that has only 17 of it's 37 victories over western conference opponents. They're only 1 out of 7 against the top 4 teams besides themselves in the west. Of the top 5 teams in the west only the Lakers have a poorer record against confernece opponents. The Mavs, Jazz, and Spurs all have better records against the west. And the Lakers are only 1/2 game back of the Suns against the west. Of course, with a 20 out of 21 wins against the east, the suns have by far the best record against the east.

What this tells me is that the suns are great against inferior competition, but only good against decent competion, and are down right piss poor against great good to great competion. The west has totally dominated the east this year and the best 5 teams in the east only one has a winning record against the west, Cleveland with 10 out of 17.

Quite frankly, I would be surprised if the suns didn't make fail to make it past the 2nd round this year. I think it will take some major injuries for them to do so. Too bad they can't play in the eastern conference playoff bracket.

Suns may have the 2nd best overall record in basketball, but I highly doubt they're anywhere close to being as good as the 2nd best team in basketball. They're certainly not anywhere close to the Mavs IMO. BTW Mavs are winning at 81.8% clip against the west, which is better than their overall winning % of 81.3%.

I also think that Marion, Amare, and Nash should be on the eastern conference allstar team since that's where Phoenix got most of their wins.

Tokey41
02-04-2007, 05:03 PM
This tells me more about the Jazz than the Suns, they had a hot start and simmered but it's pretty clear now (after SA and PHX wins at this point in the season) they can play against the elite even without their all-star. I still think the emergence of Williams is the catalyst of the squad, looking at the AST stats he's put up, he makes Boozer and Okur look pretty good. I kinda like this team, I hope we play them in the semis (they will be the fourth seed, screw Denver) because I know it will be fun to watch (as will SA crushing the Suns).

But what it does tell me about the Suns is that they collectively choke... a lot. They can't beat the elite out West. I don't care how you look at it, 1-7 against the elite is ugly no matter your record and that one win should be noted to have come on a back to back against an old unathletic team. I'm going to be incredibly frustrated when the media can't figure out why they are struggling so bad come playoff time despite their 60+ win season.

arwillan88
02-04-2007, 05:06 PM
Suns aint nothing compared to teams more superior to them. The Suns rule? What?! They aint got nothin on sh*t! The only reason why theyre being like that is bec of Mr MVP Stevie Nashy. Without him, they'd be something like the Lakers or Houston. They aint nothing!

Stop all this hye about the Suns being all this all that. Sh*t! Mavs are gonna sick on them once we get to the post season. Book it! Holla at cha boi!
remind me again, what are the mavs without dirk? oh yes i forgot, howard and terry. good luck winning anything with those 2 leading the way.

Suns choke in the post season? it seems to me they beat 2 very good teams in the first 2 rounds last year with a guy who normally plays point guard (diaw) and a small forward (marion) taking care of all the paint/rebounding work. the only reason they lost to the mavs is because they blew 2 leads in the final 2 games of their series. not to take credit away from the mavs for a good post season last year, but to be honest the series against the suns could have gone either way.

on the note of choking, who blew a 3-0 game lead in the NBA FINALS? oh yes, the Dallas Mavericks

LRB
02-04-2007, 05:54 PM
on the note of choking, who blew a 3-0 game lead in the NBA FINALS? oh yes, the Dallas Mavericks

No team, including the Mavs, has ever held a 3-0 lead in the NBA finals and failed to win the series. Some research before attempting to make a point, no matter how lame that point might be, would be advised so you do end up looking like the village idiot.

Tokey41
02-04-2007, 06:23 PM
remind me again, what are the mavs without dirk? oh yes i forgot, howard and terry. good luck winning anything with those 2 leading the way.

Suns choke in the post season? it seems to me they beat 2 very good teams in the first 2 rounds last year with a guy who normally plays point guard (diaw) and a small forward (marion) taking care of all the paint/rebounding work. the only reason they lost to the mavs is because they blew 2 leads in the final 2 games of their series. not to take credit away from the mavs for a good post season last year, but to be honest the series against the suns could have gone either way.

Two very good teams? The Lakers and Clippers? Yeah congratulations, it only took you 14 games (and they weren't VERY good last year, the Lakers were okay and the Clippers were good at best), point being... you had an incredibly easy route to the finals and no "elite" competition. The only ELITE team you played was the Mavericks and you choked away your leads as you said. I say this proves my choking point but go ahead and disagree. Try justifying the 1-7 record against the elite this year because I would love a Suns fans perspective on how the playoffs will go down using some facts.

FINtastic
02-04-2007, 10:54 PM
it seems to me they beat 2 very good teams in the first 2 rounds last year with a guy who normally plays point guard (diaw) and a small forward (marion) taking care of all the paint/rebounding work.

You beat a #7 and #6 seed in the playoffs, but feel free to pat yourself on the back over nothing.

The Mavs on the other hand never played lower than a 5th seed.

Thespiralgoeson
02-05-2007, 01:03 AM

Suns choke in the post season? it seems to me they beat 2 very good teams in the first 2 rounds last year with a guy who normally plays point guard (diaw) and a small forward (marion) taking care of all the paint/rebounding work.

If you're talking about the Lakers and Clippers, then you and I have a very different definition of what "very good teams" are.

And you talk about them playing guys out of position as if that's a hinderence to them... as if it's some kind of achievement, or greater testament to them that they got so far doing so... Son, that is Phoenix's bread and butter; playing guys out of position.

the only reason they lost to the mavs is because they blew 2 leads in the final 2 games of their series. not to take credit away from the mavs for a good post season last year, but to be honest the series against the suns could have gone either way.

Uh, no, the Mavs/Spurs series could have gone either way. The Mavs were just plain better than the Suns.

Yeah, the Mavs choked... with Steve Javie's hands around the team's collective neck.. Yes, the Mavs did choke in the finals... But they DID get to the finals.

mqywaaah
02-05-2007, 02:15 AM
Suns choke in the post season? Yes we did. And we always will. So God help me coz I like this team. Im a wuss. Ill go cry to my mommny now. Excuse me...
Yeah. Sorry to hear that dude. Or whoever you are. I feel youre pain... actually I dont. But I just want you to know that I sympathize with you. Along with your fake-a** team. Now how was your session with your momma? :D

What? We did? When? Elaborate. Was I already born when this happened? Were you already stupid when this occured? Wow! :rolleyes:

Five-ofan
02-05-2007, 02:28 AM
Okur an All-Star. Book it.
i called that literally the night they announced the teams and i was laughed at...

Amir
02-05-2007, 03:16 AM
A very nice win for Jazz and a better loss for the Suns.

I never though the Jazz could do it without Boozer!

mqywaaah
02-05-2007, 04:04 AM
They could, but sometimes they just choose not to. I dont know why. Ask arwillan88, he knows ALOT about basketball. Great guy! Should run for President or something. He FORESEES things. LOL :D

GokTurk
02-05-2007, 08:07 AM
The only thing this game shows is that the Jazz could very well eliminate the Suns in the playoffs...

DarenG
02-05-2007, 12:39 PM
I think DarenG is a closet Suns fan...

Boozer being out is huge compared to Bell and Thomas being out for the Suns.

What tipped you off?

I mean besides all his posts.

Respecting a team and being a fan are 2 different things. Obviously you have not read all my posts. I watch almost all of the Houston, Spurs, Lakers, Utah, Suns games. Your right..I am an NBA whore. Actually all of those teams are my favorite.

jthig32
02-05-2007, 12:42 PM
Respecting a team and being a fan are 2 different things. Obviously you have not read all my posts. I watch almost all of the Houston, Spurs, Lakers, Utah, Suns games. Your right..I am an NBA whore. Actually all of those teams are my favorite.

Well, at least you admit it. Now get yourself into sports fan rehab, because that's just sad.

DarenG
02-05-2007, 12:45 PM
Well, at least you admit it. Now get yourself into sports fan rehab, because that's just sad.

Well TIVO helps. :D