PDA

View Full Version : Rasheed Wallace's Hair

Drbio
04-14-2002, 07:45 PM
Does anyone know what that spot on Sheeds head is? I don't want to sound callous, but I'd really like to know. It looks like a huge ass gray spot on the back left side of his head. If you know, I'd appreciate it if you would share.

DTL
04-14-2002, 08:41 PM
I was wondering about that, too. It definitely doesn't look like a bald spot. Did he have a KG-like incident and got some stitches on his scalp?

grbh
04-14-2002, 11:08 PM
OK, I have had discussions with friends about this and nobody knew. If someone can tell us please do.

Kat
04-15-2002, 12:16 AM
I was wondering the same thing....it doesn't look like a scar from stitches though. Looks like a defect. It looks like hair just doesn't grow there? Doc you should have an answer for that? What would cause the hair folicles to die or not be in such a large area on the scalp? Burn? Motorcycle injury? Birth defect? HA, partial lobotomy? Sorry, forgot it's in the back portion of the head.

DTL
04-15-2002, 12:24 AM
<< It looks like hair just doesn't grow there? Doc you should have an answer for that? >>

I thought you meant the Doc'd the same thing on his head.....I hope not! i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

grbh
04-15-2002, 12:29 AM
partial lobotomy

LOL, though with that temper you may be onto something.