PDA

View Full Version : Darko Milicic: 'I'm going to kill the refs and F*** their daughters.'

Evilmav2
09-06-2007, 11:56 PM
This nice quote was made by Darko after some Euro game, and was translated by a fella over at Pacer's Digest...

""Θα σκοτώσω τους διαιτητές όπου τους βρω. Να πάνε να γαμ.... Αν έχουν κόρη, θα τη βρω και θα την γαμ.... Θα της γαμ... ό,τι έχει και δεν έχει. Θα τους γαμ... τη μάνα, τους γ... στο στόμα, τους γ... μπροστά και πίσω".

http://www.celebopedia.com/milicic/images/darko_milicic.jpg
"I'm going to kill the referees wherever I find them. They can go **** themselves. If they have a daughter, I'll find her and I will **** her...I will **** them...whatever she has or doesn't have (?!). I will **** them...the mother, I'll **** them...in the mouth, I'll **** them...front and back."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaKk8vBiCPw

Kirobaito
09-07-2007, 12:01 AM
If you want a full, uncensored video of the interview (with English subtitles):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ci3j363HWQM

Obviously, it's pretty explicit, so be warned.

alby
09-07-2007, 12:18 AM
what a stud

Windmill360
09-07-2007, 12:29 AM
Glurp, glurp...

chumdawg
09-07-2007, 12:30 AM
Playa, playa!

twelli
09-07-2007, 03:21 AM
I think verbal derailment doesn't get much farther than that... a lot of his fans will be shocked

EricaLubarsky
09-07-2007, 03:55 AM
I was going to advocate picking this guy up earlier in the year but this is way too much.

Dr.Zoidberg
09-07-2007, 04:03 AM
Satyriasis???

He must be very horny.

mqywaaah
09-07-2007, 05:46 AM
Really?

MavsX
09-07-2007, 07:32 AM
i am waiting for sterns comment and punishment.

no way stern lets this get behind him!

also darko is nuts. why was he saying all this?

jacktruth
09-07-2007, 09:48 AM
They should probably review that comment on instant replay.

jthig32
09-07-2007, 10:25 AM
Wow, how very unfortunate.

In reading different blog posts about this, apparantly the very common theme of "f his mother's..." is a pretty common insult in Seberia, and not quite as bad as translated, probably similar to "MF" here, but still....

skylive321
09-07-2007, 10:33 AM
pressure burts pipes... we all have those kind of moments, except his was on TV.. L.I.G it guys.. L. I.. G it.. let it go!!! I bet you all the mavs fans felt similar after the Warriors debacle.

EricaLubarsky
09-07-2007, 10:43 AM
Glurp, glurp...
I missed that since I didnt see the youtube.

freaking hilarious! :)

EricaLubarsky
09-07-2007, 10:45 AM
pressure burts pipes... we all have those kind of moments, except his was on TV.. L.I.G it guys.. L. I.. G it.. let it go!!! I bet you all the mavs fans felt similar after the Warriors debacle.
might have felt that way, might have said a few profanities and kicked over a few peices of excercise equipment, but I doubt that any Maverick would talk about raping multiple orifices of their opponent's mother.

Flacolaco
09-07-2007, 10:50 AM
He's going to eat their children as well, I think

Dortmund
09-07-2007, 11:01 AM
love it... but cussing in serbia is different than here... people dont take it as serious... when i heard the interview all i got from it was that he was pissed at the refs, all 3 of them.. but thats about it. the rest was just him being pissed off.. he didnt mean one bit of it

AxdemxO
09-07-2007, 11:02 AM
Bad thing here...but its just like lets say if a player went of in english and basically said MF. FU. Suck my Di......and all tht..because the translation makes it sound worse

Usually Lurkin
09-07-2007, 11:11 AM
Maybe it's because I'm not really a cussing aficionado, but When Darko threatens to have sex with the ref's kid daughter, it seems more like an insult to Darko than to the ref.

mavspwnage
09-07-2007, 11:22 AM
holy crap! I didn't know he had this in him. damn.

AxdemxO
09-07-2007, 11:26 AM
Maybe it's because I'm not really a cussing aficionado, but When Darko threatens to have sex with the ref's kid daughter, it seems more like an insult to Darko than to the ref.

He never uses the word "KID" I am not a fan of the guy, but I speak the language and like i said the translation is hard si it makes it sound a lot worse...but i dont like the guy so I dont care

EricaLubarsky
09-07-2007, 11:34 AM
He's going to eat their children as well, I think
I still can't believe what he said he was going to do with the 5-week-old kittens. I didnt even think that was possible.

rabbitproof
09-07-2007, 11:34 AM
Dude's just talking.

Don't be too uptight.

EricaLubarsky
09-07-2007, 11:44 AM
Dude's just talking.

Don't be too uptight.
that applies to us too, doesnt it?

rabbitproof
09-07-2007, 12:14 PM
Yup.

Tokey41
09-07-2007, 12:39 PM
Dude's pissed, anyone see the game he's upset about?

mkat
09-07-2007, 01:17 PM
"if he has a kid daughter, i will f**k her too". what the hell? sicko.

(glurp, glurp)...that was funny.

AxdemxO
09-07-2007, 02:34 PM
"if he has a kid daughter, i will f**k her too". what the hell? sicko.

(glurp, glurp)...that was funny.

DOES NOT US WORD 'KID".....I dont care bout the guy at all, but I hate when people go by wrong info..

fluid.forty.one
09-07-2007, 02:52 PM
actually the translation says "kid"

AxdemxO
09-07-2007, 03:50 PM
actually the translation says "kid"

I saw tht..but he doesnt use the word KID is what I am trying to tell u....because I speak the language...and thts why I say the translation makes it look worse...because its hard to translate tht type of language from one language to another

mkat
09-07-2007, 06:00 PM
I saw tht..but he doesnt use the word KID is what I am trying to tell u....because I speak the language...and thts why I say the translation makes it look worse...because its hard to translate tht type of language from one language to another

wow you speak the language. nice way to drop that in there. ;)

i'll write whatever i please.

nowhereman
09-08-2007, 12:54 AM
uh read the f*cking thread before you rag on the guy. he mentioned earlier that he speaks the language.

more entertaining story: t-hud sells 78 rap albums, or darko freaks out? you decide.

twelli
09-08-2007, 12:58 AM
Dirk would never ever say anything in German that could sound remotely that bad in any translation, and that's why he's a class act and Darko is a clown.

When he was warming the bench in Detroit I felt kind of sorry for him, but HELLO, he got a ring while doing practically nothing on court. If he's the kind of prick he appears to be based on this interview, I hope he will never come close to winning anything again.

Underdog
09-08-2007, 07:05 AM
MADRID, Spain (AP) - Memphis Grizzlies center Darko Milicic was fined nearly $14,000 by FIBA on Friday for a profanity-laced tirade at referees following Serbia's defeat at the European basketball championship.

Milicic, who signed a three-year deal with the Grizzlies in the offseason, made the comments — directed at match officials Fabio Facchini, Virginijus Dovidavicius and Stelian Banica — following Serbia's 68-67 loss to Greece on Tuesday.

Basketball's world governing body fined Milicic $13,770.

Serbia finished last in Group A, winless in three games for its worst finish in the tournament since its maiden appearance as Yugoslavia in 1947.

Grizzlies general manager Chris Wallace and coach Marc Iavaroni called Milicic on Thursday to communicate their displeasure about the comments, The Commercial Appeal of Memphis reported Friday.

"We're very displeased with Darko's actions and comments," Wallace said. "It's an emotional situation playing in national competition, particularly with Serbia, because they take pride in having good teams. But Darko has to be in control of his emotions."

Milicic, who was selected No. 2 overall in the 2003 NBA draft by the Detroit Pistons, averaged eight points and five rebounds last season for Orlando.

link (http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/7202432)

RizAmlani
09-08-2007, 04:02 PM
MADRID, Spain (AP) - Memphis Grizzlies center Darko Milicic was fined nearly $14,000 by FIBA on Friday for a profanity-laced tirade at referees following Serbia's defeat at the European basketball championship.

Milicic, who signed a three-year deal with the Grizzlies in the offseason, made the comments directed at match officials Fabio Facchini, Virginijus Dovidavicius and Stelian Banica following Serbia's 68-67 loss to Greece on Tuesday.

Basketball's world governing body fined Milicic $13,770.

Serbia finished last in Group A, winless in three games for its worst finish in the tournament since its maiden appearance as Yugoslavia in 1947.

Grizzlies general manager Chris Wallace and coach Marc Iavaroni called Milicic on Thursday to communicate their displeasure about the comments, The Commercial Appeal of Memphis reported Friday.

"We're very displeased with Darko's actions and comments," Wallace said. "It's an emotional situation playing in national competition, particularly with Serbia, because they take pride in having good teams. But Darko has to be in control of his emotions."

Milicic, who was selected No. 2 overall in the 2003 NBA draft by the Detroit Pistons, averaged eight points and five rebounds last season for Orlando.

link (http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/7202432)

David Stern should not do anything more. He has no jurisdiction to do so. FIBA has already made their decision on what happened so unless Stern just wants to try and be a hard ass, he should let it stand pat. Not that I agree with what Darko did, I'm just saying that Stern should stay out of it.

Hitman
09-08-2007, 04:28 PM
Nice to see Darko with a little fire.

Dirkgreatness
09-09-2007, 01:11 PM
Wow, he took the loss with class. ;)

I'm starting to think that Darko is a crazy....

Knickfan
09-10-2007, 09:26 AM
more entertaining story: t-hud sells 78 rap albums, or darko freaks out? you decide.

That's pretty funny!

craggmac
09-10-2007, 12:54 PM
Man, I think that Milicic might actually be the lead singer of the Insane Clown Posse