PDA

View Full Version : Talk Soup

djb
04-06-2001, 11:11 PM
Haha my gf's was in the Talk Soup audience today (first time the show has ever had a live audience) and they've shown her like a million times already - full closeup shots and everything i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif I missed the early airing but she called to make sure I taped the midnight show! Hahah she just high-fived Aisha, the show's host! Dernit I should be on national tv i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif I was supposed to go to LA with her this weekend but I cancelled the trip so I could work on some web projects i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

Hales233
04-07-2001, 11:54 AM
when are the repeats on and what does she look like i'll check for her

djb
04-07-2001, 11:55 AM
They aired the repeat last night at midnight, so I'm not sure it'll be aired again. I taped it though i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

LonestarROB
04-07-2001, 02:12 PM
DJ, they re-air Talk Soup on Sunday mornings at 8:00 and 11:00 central I think. i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

LonestarROB
04-07-2001, 02:16 PM
What's your girlfriend look like and what did she wear? If I remember I'll try and catch it.

djb
04-07-2001, 02:26 PM
She's sitting on the far left end of the front row with a friend of mine. Azn girl, dark brown/black hair, wearing grey skirt I think. The stylist at Toni and Guy phucked up her hair a few days ago and ended up giving her bangs but she still looks good i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif She's never been to La La Land so she's got this big kiddy grin the whole time!

LonestarROB
04-10-2001, 12:47 PM
Guess your girlfriend doesn't like to have her picture posted i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif . Well I saw it, your a lucky man DJ i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif .

djb
04-10-2001, 01:22 PM
Ya that wasn't exactly the best pic of her so I took it down before she came home i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

LonestarROB
04-10-2001, 01:36 PM
lol i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif .