PDA

View Full Version : Bulls rookie Curry arrested for urinating in public, resisting arrest

skylive321
01-17-2008, 10:40 PM
BOISE, Idaho -- Chicago Bulls rookie Jameson Curry has been arrested in Boise and charged with misdemeanor counts of urinating in public and resisting arrest.

Police arrested Curry early Thursday morning and took him to the Ada County Jail. He was released a few hours later after posting $600 bond.

Curry has until February 7 to make a plea, and then must be in Boise again for either a jury trial or sentencing.

The 6-foot-3 Curry is a guard and second-round draft pick of the Bulls last year. The 22-year-old has been assigned to the Bulls' NBA Development League team, the Iowa Energy.

All 14 of the league's teams have been in Boise this week taking part in the NBA D-League Showcase.

Classy!!!!!

MavsX
01-17-2008, 11:11 PM
BOISE, Idaho -- Chicago Bulls rookie Jameson Curry has been arrested in Boise and charged with misdemeanor counts of urinating in public and resisting arrest.

Police arrested Curry early Thursday morning and took him to the Ada County Jail. He was released a few hours later after posting $600 bond.

Curry has until February 7 to make a plea, and then must be in Boise again for either a jury trial or sentencing.

The 6-foot-3 Curry is a guard and second-round draft pick of the Bulls last year. The 22-year-old has been assigned to the Bulls' NBA Development League team, the Iowa Energy.

All 14 of the league's teams have been in Boise this week taking part in the NBA D-League Showcase.

Classy!!!!!

i've done that.

skylive321
01-17-2008, 11:13 PM
i've done that.
did you shake before you zipped up. and if so did you use the index and thumb to shake?

MavsX
01-17-2008, 11:19 PM
i don't remember, i think i had to use two hands because it's so big. I should get one of those carts with wheels, to put it in.

skylive321
01-17-2008, 11:21 PM
i don't remember, i think i had to use two hands because it's so big. I should get one of those carts with wheels, to put it in.
u are one hysterical m'fer...thnx for being a sport

EricaLubarsky
01-18-2008, 12:29 AM
Not to take away from the issue of the Bulls sucking, but doesnt everyone in Chicago urinate in public? I mean there has to be a reason for the smell

nashtymavsfan13
01-18-2008, 01:23 AM
LMAO, this is great.

antoinewalker
01-18-2008, 02:38 AM
he has an ugly mustache.

Pongo
01-18-2008, 04:53 AM
you get arrested for urinating in public?!

Underdog
01-18-2008, 07:57 AM
Looks like the Bulls are on the fast track to becoming the Knicks...