PDA

View Full Version : Players want KG and Nash to win it all

AxdemxO
02-19-2008, 11:37 PM
Wow I really like this and actually I myself agree a lot. If its not Dallas I want to see KG get it or Nash. I wouldn't mind Iverson getting one either...Its a really cool article and shows how much others respect KG and Nash

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/columns/story?columnist=adande_ja&page=PlayerPoll-080219

Dirkadirkastan
02-19-2008, 11:45 PM
The only contenders I don't hate are Detroit and Utah.

chumdawg
02-19-2008, 11:49 PM
The only contenders I don't hate are Detroit and Utah.I hate both those teams. I find it very hard to find things to like about either one.

dude1394
02-19-2008, 11:52 PM
F'em both. Especially Boston

Janett_Reno
02-20-2008, 01:00 AM
Boston has done what Miami did. They are trying to buy a title and fast. It worked in Miami. If we can't win and i hope we do, i wouldn't mind seeing Jerry Sloan do good and win one, i also would like seeing Nash win one, Iverson would also be good, and Allen and KG deserve better than what they have had. Both very good and even Pierce deserves better but i will pull for the west.

I really respect the Spurs and Pistons but i am ready to see someone different than those two teams in the finals. It would be great seeing us go all the way.

fluid.forty.one
02-20-2008, 01:28 AM
I'm not sure if NBA fans could handle another Spurs-Cavs or Spurs-Pistons final.

nashtymavsfan13
02-20-2008, 02:10 AM
This is an interesting article, hearing the different players responses. That being said, I don't root for anybody but the Mavs. I'd like Nash to win one, but I hate the Suns too much.

Dirkadirkastan
02-20-2008, 02:21 AM
I hate both those teams. I find it very hard to find things to like about either one.

I'm just indifferent, probably because the Mavs haven't hit either team head-on yet.

But I don't like the Boston fanbase, and I don't like the idea of the Celtics of all teams going from pure sucktitude to glory in one season, after all the struggles the Mavs have endured the past several seasons.

Well, ok, 2001 doesn't really count anymore.

Mavfreak
02-20-2008, 03:12 AM
KG has a good chance to get his ring. The dreaded Celtics are........pretty good. BTW, Ray Allen should have gotten the ASGMVP, he earned it. Those big shots sealed the deal for the East. Yea, Boston scares me as much as the Spurs do.

horse900703
02-20-2008, 04:27 PM
I hate both those teams. I find it very hard to find things to like about either one.
Me too...............

Dirkenstien
02-20-2008, 04:55 PM
Yeah Boston is scary.

If I had to choose a team other than the Mavericks to win it all I would choose Boston. I really can't stand any other team in the West and I really like KG and Allen. Pierce not so much, though.