04-10-2001, 10:03 PM
Dirk-Wang-Bradley

maybe next year??????

erub
04-10-2001, 10:05 PM
Dirk-Wang-Booth

Mavinator
04-10-2001, 10:07 PM
Um, maybe earlier tonight... the lineup sucked, too...

Flying Tiger
04-10-2001, 10:49 PM
I agree. You've definately got the height, but no bulk or speed. Thats why I miss Trent. He's really our only big guy.

madape
04-10-2001, 10:52 PM
Tiger - I think you are the only guy missing trent. His time is long gone with the Mavs. Not much you can do with a 6'8 PF that can't board. Hopefully his trade value is still high enough so the Mavs can land a veteran 2 guard this off-season.

dallaslaker
04-11-2001, 10:21 AM
Yeah, Trent seemed to get Bradley-itus during his IL tenure. He seemed to come back really soft and foul prone. I really liked his game a few years ago when he believed in himself. Sad to see him go out like this. Him and Mason have a very similar game. I did like to see those two go toe-to-toe when we played Miami though.

dallaslaker
04-11-2001, 10:24 AM
Is it me, or does Wang look a lot more like a PF/C type of player with the size of his body? As opposed to Dirk who looks more like a stretched SF. I'm hoping that in the off-season Wang can hit the weights and bulk up a little bit. I'd like to see him be able to take out all of the PF's in the Western Conference and then be able to help with a double-team on the big centers. If he ends up going back to China every off-season, I don't know what kind of progress he will make in the NBA. But, he'll definitely be kicking everyone's butt back home.

Flying Tiger
04-12-2001, 05:40 PM
I wasn't saying that Trent is an awsome scorer or rebounder. I was saying that he has size. He doesn't get the ball taken away from him by pointguards like Bradly does. I know he would hardly get any minutes, but if you needed him push a guy around or mess with someone for a little while, he's there for ya.