PDA

View Full Version : Archived NBA games?

FiZth
05-14-2009, 10:23 AM
Does anybody know some site where I can see archived NBA games without downloading?

I know that there was some talk about NBA making games available on Joost, but still theres right now only previews. Also I have heard that raptorsnation.net shows some, but only streams there. I'm not talking about historical games. Just games from the last weeks and so.

I know that NBA League Pass gives you this possibility but I'm looking for a alternative.

Dirkadirkastan
05-16-2009, 03:15 AM
I know this is the exact opposite of what you're looking for, but I just wanted to take a brief moment to hijack this thread and say what a wonderful thing sport-scene.net is. Today I downloaded 2001 Mavs@Jazz Game 5, in pretty good quality too.

Unfortunately, the Jazz have a 14 point lead after three quarters. Nash has zero points, and Dirk has five fouls. It doesn't look good, guys.

MaVs 41 BaLler
05-16-2009, 03:03 PM
I know this is the exact opposite of what you're looking for, but I just wanted to take a brief moment to hijack this thread and say what a wonderful thing sport-scene.net is. Today I downloaded 2001 Mavs@Jazz Game 5, in pretty good quality too.

Unfortunately, the Jazz have a 14 point lead after three quarters. Nash has zero points, and Dirk has five fouls. It doesn't look good, guys.

How do you use the website it says it has a maximum amount of users.

FiZth
05-16-2009, 05:46 PM

Sport-scene.net is sports fan heaven. Especially when you find some old classics.

How do you use the website it says it has a maximum amount of users.

Tried to register 5 minutes ago and it seems that everything went well. There was some invitation system back then, when I joined but don't know whats your problem. When you still can't register, then send PM, maybe I can help you out.

MaVs 41 BaLler
05-16-2009, 05:58 PM
Ok thanks now its working.

Fidel
05-17-2009, 01:04 PM
Hey guys does anyone of you maybe have an invite to sport-scene for me? That would be great.

edit: donīt need it. i was finally able to log in again with my old account.

SchumiWDC
05-17-2009, 07:02 PM
I would also appreciate it if one of you guys could invite me, if you need my e-mail its naqvirs4@gmail.com

Thanks a lot

BGMaverick9
05-23-2009, 12:14 AM
I would love to find the game vs the Raptors from Feb 25 2006.
That game was awesome and I was there to see it!

FiZth
05-23-2009, 07:08 AM
I would love to find the game vs the Raptors from Feb 25 2006.
That game was awesome and I was there to see it!

Dont see it this one there.
But you should request it there: http://www.sport-scene.net/viewrequests.php or maybe raportsnation people can help you out.

Blackspider972
05-30-2009, 02:20 PM
Someone please invite me. This is a type of site I've been looking around the net forever.

Jeffp984@gmail.com

FiZth
05-30-2009, 05:48 PM
Don't have any invites left. But when somebody don't send you one, then tell me. I think my friend have some.