PDA

View Full Version : Former ball boy speaks about the NBA

Sportstudi
11-09-2009, 08:50 PM
Former ball boy speaks about the NBA (http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/a1w3c/iama_former_nba_ballboy_ama/)

MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs
11-09-2009, 09:07 PM
IAMA former ball NBA ballboy? Is he retarded?

Who was the biggest jerk NBA player you ever came across? How was he a jerk?

Kevin Garnett; no competition there. One of the biggest assholes I've ever come across, he'd yell at us whenever we didn't pass a ball to him during warmups, and basically get pissed if we didn't constantly submit to his personal whims. I think he's single handidly responsible for my hatred of the Celtics

I knew I didn't like that guy.

Sportstudi
11-09-2009, 09:09 PM
IAMA former ball NBA ballboy? Is he retarded?

Well, some of the quotes are quite harsh. But still pretty interesting if it's true.

badfish22
11-09-2009, 09:56 PM
KG bein a douche is something everyone knew already.

quietsavant
11-10-2009, 01:45 AM
Former ball boy speaks about the NBA (http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/a1w3c/iama_former_nba_ballboy_ama/)

was this kid touched or something?? needs a special with barbara waltersto reveal his personal hurt? ok, in all seriousness though, we KNEW garnett was an ass but I always thought it was a front for fake intimidation

quietsavant
11-10-2009, 02:08 AM
Most of the famous players treat you like you don't exist, notable exceptions were Lebron, Kobe, Dirk Nowitski, Grant Hill, and Amare, who all talked directly with us one way or another. Lebron gave me his headband after a game, Kobe greeted us before the game and gave us high fives after (the lakers won though) and Dirk kept dunking on us during practice, it was cool cuz he was Dirk though lol. And Amare was just awesome towards us all the time, definitely my fav player no doubt in my mind he was going to be mentioned

twelli
11-10-2009, 07:54 AM
no doubt in my mind he was going to be mentioned

exactly what I thought, Dirk is the ultimate cool dude

MavsX
11-11-2009, 11:56 AM
this is what the ball boy said on that page...

Most of the famous players treat you like you don't exist, notable exceptions were Lebron, Kobe, Dirk Nowitski, Grant Hill, and Amare, who all talked directly with us one way or another. Lebron gave me his headband after a game, Kobe greeted us before the game and gave us high fives after (the lakers won though) and Dirk kept dunking on us during practice, it was cool cuz he was Dirk though lol. And Amare was just awesome towards us all the time, definitely my fav player