PDA

View Full Version : LeBron, July 2010

Hitman
12-19-2009, 04:54 PM
Where will he end up?

I am thinking it will be New York. The big stage, D'Antoni and Donnie Walsh, cap flexibility and the opportunity to truly earn his nickname and become "King."

I don't see him going to Miami, and his supporting cast with the Cavs right now is not all that much better than the Knicks roster.

fluid.forty.one
12-19-2009, 05:11 PM
The only reason I don't want him to go to the Knicks is because I hate seeing D'Antoni win. Other than that, I think it'd be pretty sweet.

sefant77
12-19-2009, 09:27 PM
Nets if the rat Ratner start to build until summer.

Otherwise the Knicks.

Lets do a game where the other big FA are ending:

Wade: Bulls
Bosh: Dallas
JJ: stay with Hawks if they pay him
Amare: Nets or Knicks

darkwitzki
12-19-2009, 09:47 PM
Is the Nets tanking to get Wall?

Nowitzki4President
12-20-2009, 12:19 PM
How would Bosh even work here? I'm not hating, just asking... :confused:

dirno2000
12-20-2009, 02:45 PM
I think the Jordan Hill pick cost the Knicks any chance they may have had at Lebron. As it stands they have no point guard, no shooting guard, a 6'10 forward that can knock down the 3 but can't do much else and an undersized center that could leave after the season. Oh, and the Jazz have their first round pick. They absolutely could not afford to miss in the lottery this summer.

If he wants to win a ring the Nets and Clippers look like better options.

And while Cleveland may not have any stars they play defense and rebound. That, combined with Lebrons offense gives him a fighting chance.

sefant77
12-20-2009, 06:33 PM
I think the Jordan Hill pick cost the Knicks any chance they may have had at Lebron. As it stands they have no point guard, no shooting guard, a 6'10 forward that can knock down the 3 but can't do much else and an undersized center that could leave after the season. Oh, and the Jazz have their first round pick. They absolutely could not afford to miss in the lottery this summer.

If he wants to win a ring the Nets and Clippers look like better options.

And while Cleveland may not have any stars they play defense and rebound. That, combined with Lebrons offense gives him a fighting chance.

Yes, the Knicks screw big time the last 2 drafts if they always had the "James plan".

They had Chandler as wing, James would be another one and they drafted with Gali another wing instead of Brook Lopez or Eric Gordon (and taking Lopez away from the Nets).

This draft they drafted Hill instead of Jennings. Even if they could pay James and offer Lee a reasonable contract too.

If James still have no ring after this season im not sure if we want to go to the Knicks because they will be still several pieces away (and they wouldnt with Jennings-Chandler-James-Lee-Lopez) as example.