PDA

View Full Version : Donn best for Euro talent? Who=Spurs

Kat
05-16-2002, 10:37 PM
<< Emanuel Ginobili Ginobili's rights are owned by the San Antonio Spurs, who have drafted themselves an absolute gem. Ginobili is 6'6&quot;, has an above average outside shot and is as quick as any small forward in the League. Put him in the NBA right now and he wins the slam dunk competition, his hops are that nice. Kinder Bologna's leading scorer is the Argentinian version of a human highlight film. His Italian contract is up and all signs point to Ginobili suiting up for the Spurs next season. >>

First Tony Parker, now this......hummmm. Who is the dude scouting Euro for the Spurs? Not good, folks.

Drbio
05-16-2002, 10:43 PM
Well, I don't know this dude, but let's let him produce in the NBA before we worry too much.

Mavs4Fin
05-16-2002, 10:48 PM
6 6 small forward is almost unheard of these days. he will get his dinner handed to him every night imo. win the dunk competition? yes if kobe, t mac, b davis, jas rich, vince carter and steve francis dont compete

Kat
05-16-2002, 11:31 PM
<< and is as quick as any small forward in the League >>

Note; it wasn't stated what position he plays normally. It only stated, (see above).

Mavs4Fin
05-17-2002, 01:33 AM
why compare his speed to that of a sf? kind of makes me woner why they did that when he dont play the position. maybe he does play the position kat, hmmm.

Epitome22
05-17-2002, 05:13 AM
6'6 ain't too bad. Rick Fox is 6'7,Pippen is 6'7, Bowen is 6'6,Pierce 6'7 etc.

grbh
05-17-2002, 05:36 PM
Here is his website. It has some clips. Looks like he has some skills. I give this link with a broadband warning for those on 56K.

Link (http://www.manuginobili.com/)

Hoopsmeister
05-17-2002, 06:41 PM
<<

<< and is as quick as any small forward in the League >>

Note; it wasn't stated what position he plays normally. It only stated, (see above). >>

Yeah, but if he's a 6'6&quot; small forward he had better be as quick any other sf since every sf in the league is going to have inches on him.

And if he's a 6'6&quot; shooting guard, being as quick as a small forward is not that great.

Who is this scouting report from? I tend to agree with DrBio--until a player (foreign, college, or high school) actually begins to produce in the NBA, I'll save the superlatives.

aexchange
05-17-2002, 06:47 PM
wow the guy looks pretty explosive. and he has a good right to left crossover dunk that reminds me of fin dawg.

grbh
05-17-2002, 07:35 PM
I guess you saw that crossover that floored his man, literally.

There was also a nice dunk from him that reminded me of what Keon Clark did to Bradley