PDA

View Full Version : From a kings' fan: about your board guys...

mali king
05-30-2002, 07:15 PM
since the beginning of the playoffs, I've been on many fan boards, and this one has become one of my favourites. Why? Well, basically (and maybe you didn't notice that before), there are 2 kinds of boards...

The first type is with huge amount of posts, but alas, with huge amount of every sort of garbage, too.

The other type is one with levelled posts, good topics, analyses and overall true fan atmosphere. Alas, a little traffic there (kingstalk for example, fits in this group. It's playoffs western finals, and there is not as many posts there as you could expect. I guess this board would explode, were the mavs in the finals. There is of course the sachoops board, but it fits into the first category.)

To cut the long story short, this board has it all. I am so used to coming here, that I am beginning to hate the situation. Make you wish the new season is on, so that I can flame a little mavs - kings war, and "hate" each other again, but with style.

It makes you wonder, though, there is NOT ONE good lakers board...or at least I am ignorant of it.. If you know about one, i could use your help.

Take care, and count on me in the future (especially when mavs play kings, but any other team too...)

grbh
05-30-2002, 07:18 PM
Double post edit

grbh
05-30-2002, 07:18 PM
Thanks for the kind words. Having surfed through a number of other teams boards I recognize how forunate we are.

By the way, screw the Kingsi/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Well next year anyway, I hope the take the Lakers.

mali king
05-30-2002, 07:22 PM
screw you tooi/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

PeterVecseyisdumb
05-30-2002, 07:47 PM
Dallas-Mavs.com is a great board, and it is clearly the best mavs message board. I don't know if you like the rockets, but clutchcity.net is a solid board.

Drbio
05-30-2002, 08:45 PM
Good Luck to the Kings this year, but yeah...screw them next year.i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

NotEnuffEyesToSee
05-30-2002, 11:58 PM
Go Kings !!!

Go Nets !!!

Drbio
05-31-2002, 07:08 AM
Go Mavs!

Murphy3
05-31-2002, 07:43 AM
this past basketball season, this board took off in comparison to the previous. we're actually probably busier this summer than this board was in the 2000-2001 season.
next year, this board is going to be crazy.
but with the solid and growing core group, this board will remain the best basketball board that i've seen.

OzMavs
05-31-2002, 08:31 AM
I've looked around, there doesn't seem to be a comparable board for any of the teams competing at the moment. Which is a damn shame.

Dooby
05-31-2002, 10:52 AM
We rock.

If SAC pulls this thing off, I am going to each SAC board and congratulating them.

Murphy3
05-31-2002, 10:57 AM
i can't stand sacramento..
i just want them to win it to get rid of mavskiki.
i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

go kings!!!!

that and i can't stand phil jackson or kobe bryant

Drbio
05-31-2002, 11:07 AM
If they win, I would do it too. Go Kings!