PDA

View Full Version : GO CLIPPERS!!!

giostar
04-17-2001, 01:04 PM
Utah plays the Clippers tonight. With a Mavs win combined with a Suns loss last night, the Mavs are now guaranteed to play Utah in the first round. So if Utah looses tonight, they have one game left vs the Suns. We need them to loose that one too! The Mavs will have to take care of buisness in Minnesota, and we will have the #4 seed and a home field advantage in the first round. If Utah and Dallas end up tied, remember that we split the season series (both teams winning on the road... hmmm... maybe we don't want home advantage). So the tie breaker would revert to W-L vs. West teams, and Utah has the edge there. So Utah needs to loose their last 2, and the mavs win the last game of the year!!!

GO CLIPPERS... tonight anyway. I predict a 101-88 win for them tonight. Well, I really don't, I just hope it happens.

LonestarROB
04-17-2001, 01:06 PM
Considering how we've played in Utah this year, I don't think starting on the road is such a bad thing.

The Crippler
04-17-2001, 01:08 PM
the clip show reminds me a lot of the mavs from last year. got really hot at the end of the year, and came out with a decent record (for the clips at least). Watch out for them next year. They have some great athletes, and they are learning to play together. Now, if Sterling will only pay them when their present contracts are up...

TheKid
04-17-2001, 02:55 PM
That's the key, will this team stay together?

djb
04-17-2001, 03:23 PM
Clips have NEVER won in the Delta Center, so a win tonight would be huge regardless if the Mavs end up with home court or not i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif