PDA

View Full Version : Falcons trade for top pick

djb
04-20-2001, 05:15 PM
Falcons get the top pick in exchange for the fifth overall pick, their third-round pick, their second-round pick in 2002, and wide receiver Tim Dwight.

LonestarROB
04-20-2001, 05:18 PM
Vick had trouble getting a contract signed with the Chargers. That's why they did this trade. He'll probably go to Atlanta now. And I bet the Charger take LT from TCU now.

Evilmav2
04-20-2001, 05:30 PM
Vick is going to strongly vie for the title of the biggest bust in draft history before all is said and done. I have watched entirely to many of his games over the last two years, and I am confident that he can be equated to a slightly more athletic, and slightly stupider Tony Banks (the latter man being another horrible subject)...

Flying Tiger
04-20-2001, 06:59 PM
Man...I hadn't heard that yet, when did it happen? I hope Tomlinson goes somewhere good. I really like him...I wish he could go to the Lions. i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Mav_on_the_Move
04-20-2001, 08:55 PM
Vick is strong enough, and athletic enough so that he could switch positions if necessary. I could see him being a good RB or WR.

Evilmav2
04-21-2001, 12:15 PM
If Vick had gone to Florida State (which almost happened), good ol' Bobby would have turned him into one hell of a free safety/cornerback....