PDA

View Full Version : clutch city forums

aexchange
06-23-2002, 11:57 AM
just surfing through clutch citys forums, and its amazing how much they overrate cuttino mobley and kenny thomas.

the general consensus there is that mobley is a better player than finley. oh lord...

or that kenny thomas is a very good power forward...
oh man.

Drbio
06-23-2002, 12:00 PM
maybe it should be changed to CRACK city.

djb
06-23-2002, 12:23 PM
I can only base my opinion on the few times I've seen Thomas play, but in those games he was definitely an above average forward (would rather have had him than Juwan).

As for Mobley, the guy's totally overrated. He was constantly getting bashed at the Clutch forums last season for all the ill-advised shots he takes.

Drbio
06-23-2002, 02:35 PM
the general consensus there is that mobley is a better player than finley. oh lord...

This is just retarded.

aexchange
06-23-2002, 05:42 PM
houston has some nice players to be sure.

but kenny thomas is a scrub. hes soft and a poor mans version of maurice taylor. its not saying a whole lot.

mobley is always getting burned on D, and i dont think hes ever met a shot he didnt like. the guy puts up the second most ill-advised shots in the league right behind iverson. mobley is in the 3rd tier of pts guards that are in the league right now. its funny how some are some he is arguably top 5 based on statistics. the problem with this is that he plays on a terrible team, and he was the only scoring option they had when franchise had the headache problems.

if lafrentz was the only scoring option in dallas as an example, you can be damned sure his scoring average would jump into the low 20 pts per game. we would lose every game, but you get the drift. i cannot believe what i read over there half the time.