PDA

View Full Version : ok, seriously Kobe...

Big Boy Laroux
07-11-2002, 02:06 PM
please stop wearing sunglasses inside. please, please, please.

Drbio
07-11-2002, 04:25 PM
a LONGtime pet peeve of mine. That and the turned hat thing.

reeds
07-11-2002, 08:22 PM
Ya Kobe. Take those sunglasses off and instead, start carrying a gun and threatening peoples lives. Be like Allen Iverson- scum of the earth.

I know I know- but I guess i am just making a point. when you all bash Kobe, its for trivial little things. Bottom line is- Kobe is class from head to toe- like him or hate him. Iverson is a thug, piece of shit skumbag.

Drbio
07-11-2002, 08:31 PM
This thread has nothing to do with AI. Just the wearing of sunglasses inside which is retarded.

Smiles
07-12-2002, 09:01 AM
Those studios do have pretty intense lighting. Maybe Kobe just has sensitive eyes? Or maybe he's hiding something? i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

<< Ya Kobe. Take those sunglasses off and instead, start carrying a gun and threatening peoples lives. Be like Allen Iverson- scum of the earth. >>

Reeds, is it carrying a gun you find so despicable, or is it carying a gun combined with threatening people's lives?

Kat
07-14-2002, 02:02 AM
<< Reeds, is it carrying a gun you find so despicable, or is it carying a gun combined with threatening people's lives? >>

Or is it carrying a gun, combined with threatening people's lives and acting like a puck at the same time?

A
B
or
C= all of the above?

<< Those studios do have pretty intense lighting. Maybe Kobe just has sensitive eyes? Or maybe he's hiding something? >>

I vote for C...........all of the above

Big Boy Laroux
07-15-2002, 09:44 AM
holy crap, reeds, if it were anyone else i'd have a problem with it, too. wearing sunglasses inside (unless they are up on your hat or head after having come in from the sun) is retarded. even more retarded is when you are planning to go to an awards show that takes place in the evening, is indoors, and you wear sunglasses.

and just for the record, i do condone carrying concealed weapons and assault. i do not condone wearing sunglasses indoors.

oh, that last part was a joke.

Big Boy Laroux
07-15-2002, 11:03 AM
oh, and just so everyone can see what i was talking about...

http://sportsmed.starwave.com/media/pg2/2002/0711/photo/kobe.jpg

the suit is sweet... but the sunglasses...

Hoopsmeister
07-15-2002, 11:37 AM
uh, BBL--why were you even looking at Kobe in that picture?

Big Boy Laroux
07-15-2002, 11:45 AM
well, i had already looked at kobe's underage wife... i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

well, technically, she's of age now.

reeds
07-15-2002, 05:02 PM
u call those sunglasses? maybe they are, but they are very lightly shaded sunglasses.

AND KAT- i vote for &quot;C&quot; Iverson the gangster piece of skum

Big Boy Laroux
07-15-2002, 05:14 PM
those aren't sunglasses? you can't see his eyes! whatever.