PDA

View Full Version : angelina jolie

Murphy3
05-03-2001, 09:36 AM
i've been listening to the ticket and i've heard some pretty wheels off things about angelina jolie.

her and billy bob actually wear a necklace around their necks that has a little glass vile that contains the other person's blood

Big Boy Laroux
05-03-2001, 10:12 AM
I heard that too. think i read it on ESPN.com actually, when they were talking about her movie where she dates a Mariners player.

Murphy3
05-03-2001, 10:26 AM
she also has a tattoo above the promised land that says billy bob's property or something off the wall like that

djb
05-03-2001, 04:20 PM
She's hot..that's pretty much all that matters to me i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif Do any of you guys watch SNL? I keep thinking about that skit they had making fun of Jolie and Billy Bob, where she and her brother had a phucked up baby together and the three of them kept groping each other!

ReggieThetaChi
05-03-2001, 04:29 PM
She's got some high speed internet access. No doubt about that.

Murphy3
05-03-2001, 04:38 PM
yeah, she is definitely hot
have you seen Gia?
a must see angelina jolie movie

Murphy3
05-04-2001, 03:20 PM
trust me, it's a definite must see for anyone remotely interested in angelina jolie

it's definitely a "revealing" movie

Mav_on_the_Move
05-04-2001, 07:48 PM
She is hot, but she is way too much of a psycho for my tastes. Give me Sarah Michelle Gellar any day of the week or month, or Jessica Alba of Dark Angel.

Murphy3
05-05-2001, 10:39 AM
ya know, i'm starting to get the hots for dana delaney for some reason.
also, sarah michelle gellar has some greatness to her. so does melissa joan hart.

angelina, great actress, beautiful, but she's so whacked out and just the fact that billy bob is tearing her up.
it's distrubing.

djb
05-05-2001, 01:02 PM
Incidentally, my good friend (the same one who's moving back to BigD and will be helping out with the site), runs the two most popular Jessica Alba site on the net: The Alba Area (http://www.jessica-alba.com) and DarkAngelTV.com (http://www.darkangeltv.com).

XERXES
09-14-2005, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by: Murphy3
ya know, i'm starting to get the hots for dana delaney for some reason.
also, sarah michelle gellar has some greatness to her. so does melissa joan hart.

angelina, great actress, beautiful, but she's so whacked out and just the fact that billy bob is tearing her up.
it's distrubing.

Melissa Joan Hart? Murph, I'm going to chalk this up to a rough stage in your life...

Drbio
09-14-2005, 09:30 PM
Did you guys see Dana Delaney climbing out of the pool in East of Eden. I mean holy crap...i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

mavsfanforever
09-15-2005, 08:12 AM
Originally posted by: Murphy3
trust me, it's a definite must see for anyone remotely interested in angelina jolie

it's definitely a "revealing" movie

Add ORIGINAL SIN to that list.