PDA

View Full Version : Marshall goes to Bulls

slowmo
08-16-2002, 04:46 PM
According to ESPN the Bulls reached an agreement with Donyell Marshall today. That pretty much kills the last good small forward for the Mav's. Lewis is meeting again today and this weekend with the Sonics. That shows he is still giving the Sonics 80% of his attention.
What a bummerrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

FilthyFinMavs
08-16-2002, 04:56 PM
<< According to ESPN the Bulls reached an agreement with Donyell Marshall today. That pretty much kills the last good small forward for the Mav's. Lewis is meeting again today and this weekend with the Sonics. That shows he is still giving the Sonics 80% of his attention.
What a bummerrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif >>

UH OHHHH. Well if Mavs are in a exteme need for a small foward Lee Nailon is still our there and Tyron Nesby is also. 2 guy sI think Mavs will benefit from more than Lewis but who knows.

kg_veteran
08-16-2002, 05:44 PM
Marshall would have been a really nice fit in Dallas. I guess we'll have to trust Cubes and Nellie on this one.

Drbio
08-16-2002, 06:57 PM
I give Nellie a pass o nthis because he has never shown an ounce of interest in Marshall. He isn't stupid. He must be on to something we aren't. Anyway...no need to cry over spilled milk. I still don't buy into the Mavs must make a move to be champs line of thought anyway. I want to see these guys play together for a full year.

Rhylan
08-16-2002, 09:15 PM
Except when he drafted him, Doc. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Red White and Blue
08-16-2002, 10:56 PM
We seen them play in the playoffs where it count, the Mavs need to make a move.

FilthyFinMavs
08-17-2002, 11:25 AM
<< I give Nellie a pass o nthis because he has never shown an ounce of interest in Marshall. He isn't stupid. He must be on to something we aren't. Anyway...no need to cry over spilled milk. I still don't buy into the Mavs must make a move to be champs line of thought anyway. I want to see these guys play together for a full year. >>

Agreed. Nelly always says it takes more than 40 games to get to know ur teammates but insists on trading everywhere season. I think this seasno might be different unless we have problems with NIck.

Drbio
08-17-2002, 12:09 PM
we saw them play in the playoffs without a full season of playing together. they should be just fine having gotten to play together and gel together. the Mavs have a quality team that is right now capable of winning a championship. And they should be better in the future.