PDA

View Full Version : Kwame Brown

grbh
11-01-2002, 01:18 PM
Man he has gotten off to a fast start. Did anyone see this coming? I know I didn't.

Game 1;
12 Points
18 Rebounds
5 Blocks

Game 2:
20 Points
6 Rebounds
6 Blocks

aexchange
11-01-2002, 01:44 PM
i didnt.

he lit it up in the preseason, and i was wondering what was going on. looks like its carrying over. goood for him.

looks like MJ can evaluate talent after all.

MavKikiNYC
11-01-2002, 02:16 PM
I caught bits and pieces of last night's game, but his game was by far the thing that stood out most. That one sequence where he was battling on the offensive boards, then stopped to pressure the ballhandler at midcourt, and got down to the defensive end to block the shot was reminiscent of Olajuwon.

He should be fun to watch.

FilthyFinMavs
11-01-2002, 03:18 PM
Well I take inconsideration that the teams they are playing are Eastern Conference teams. Though I giveh im his props the guy looks to be coming along well. I am not sure where this came from and I amw ith you guys if u watched him last season u would know this came from nowhere. Looks like he was worth his 1st overall pick. The thing I am suprised about is a high schooler usualy shows flashes for abotu 2-3 years he is already showing more than flashes.

Rhylan
11-01-2002, 08:24 PM
Kwame was a man last night.

If he can do that all year, I'll finally stop ragging on him for "not knowing how to take a suit to the cleaners." i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif