PDA

View Full Version : Reggie gets 17 pts in 3 mins of Q3

HoosierDaddyNow
11-29-2002, 08:32 PM
Too bad you all can't see this game. Reggie Miller at his best tonight.

djb
11-29-2002, 08:38 PM
This is your last warning regarding off-topic posts. Don't do it again.

classicsman
11-29-2002, 09:12 PM
Why is this "off topic" and why can't a Mavericks forum tolerate a little controversy?

There was a lot of stuff here and on the RealGM boards about Reggie being too old, finished, through, etc. People who KNOW what they are taslking about (which evidently doesn't include a lot of the "knowledgeable" posters here) know better.

Go to the Indy forum. You won't be tossed there by some nazi of an administrator because you ruffle some Pacers fans' feathers.

MFFL
11-29-2002, 09:15 PM
I think dj means that a Reggie Miller thread is "off topic" for THIS section. There is an NBA section - this section is strictly for Mavs talk.

classicsman
11-29-2002, 09:19 PM
OK---thanks MFFL. But I think that's still being a little too picky and thin-skinned.

Base Line Guy
11-29-2002, 09:19 PM
ALL Indy dumbass', please learn to read. The topic of this forum you posted in says "General Mavs Discussion." What part of that do you not understand? The over-the-hill, WAY past his prime Cheryl Miller look alike is NOT, repeat NOT, playing the Mavericks tonight. There is a forum in which to post Other NBA topics.

And for the record THIS IS NOT REALGM.

Try Hooked On Phonics if it's not sold out up there.

BLG

MFFL
11-29-2002, 09:24 PM
<< OK---thanks MFFL. But I think that's still being a little too picky and thin-skinned. >>

dj's already moved one thread. I think that's why he was irritated.

classicsman
11-29-2002, 09:26 PM
<< This is your last warning regarding off-topic posts. Don't do it again. >>

Yeah, BLG---thanks for your humble advice. Problem is I got the same message above in the General NBA Forum.

There's an ignorant horse's ass in every forum. I see that you have that title securely wrapped up in this one.

BTW---having a Masters in English, I don't need advice on grammar/reading/or anything related from an ignorant Texas redneck like you.

Base Line Guy
11-29-2002, 09:38 PM
You have a masters classlessMan? We are so impressed? Is it from IU? I understand you can park in the handicap area with that.

As for being from Texas, I wouldn't trade that for the world. Unlike many northern states, there is MUCH pride that goes along with saying your a Texan. I assume you're not too familiar with being proud of who you are. Go back to playing with your Elf dolls and leave the basketball discussion to members who know what its like to be the BEST in the NBA.

BLG

classicsman
11-29-2002, 09:43 PM
Funny---despite all that Texas pride, it'll be The OHIO STATE BUCKEYES playing for the national title...

What? No Texas team in the Fiesta Bowl? How on earth could that ever happen?

And MAN, them Dallas Cowboys are really tearin' up the NFL. Well, you got to excuse 'em---maybe too many of them in jail for a full roster, LOL...

Hell, even MICHIGAN is better than Texas, and from a Buckeye, that's pretty close to blasphemy...

Base Line Guy
11-29-2002, 09:54 PM
You're right, Michigan is much better with 3 losses than Texas. How many years did you guys get your ass kicked by them? BTW, how's your NHL Hockey team doing? Or your MLB baseball team. Being from the ohio state is not much better than saying you're from IU. The Big 10 is a joke this year and you know it. Miami will light your VERY over-rated team up and I'll love it. While we are on the subject of jail and football, how many OSU fans got arrested after the U of M game? I can tell you. The Big XII is where the big boyz play!!!

I love the Cowboy remark too. You notherners have so much penis envy. Maybe someday the Colts can be America's Team. BTW, how many Championships have the Colts won? Can you guess how many the Boyz won?

BLG

aexchange
11-29-2002, 10:06 PM
this was fun. but the p*ssing contest ends now.