PDA

View Full Version : King-Spurs, good game today.

Chiwas
12-08-2002, 01:12 PM
I would like to see a Spurs' victory. This would give us clues about the possibilities that Mavs would have to win Kings, even though itīd bring Spurs closer to Mavs one game in the standings, also would bring Kings, if they win, closer but they are in other division, at least.

What team would you prefer to win?

Chiwas
12-08-2002, 06:36 PM
SAC 44
SA 38
3:13 2nd QTR

DTL
12-08-2002, 07:32 PM
Jimmy Jackson can still play. Good to see.

MavsFanFinley
12-08-2002, 08:41 PM
I was rooting for the Kings only cause it helps put separation between us and the Spurs for the Midwest title. I know the title doesn't mean shit if we don't make any noise in the playoffs, but I think it would be highly disappointing if we do not win the Midwest division this season.

Having said that, the way the Kings thumped the Spurs tonight scares me about our chances of playing better against the Kings. They have so many of there players out and still manhandled the Spurs. No Peja, no Hedo, no Bibby.

Rather scary.

Chiwas
12-08-2002, 09:53 PM
<< Jimmy Jackson can still play. Good to see. >>

And playing well.

<< Having said that, the way the Kings thumped the Spurs tonight scares me about our chances of playing better against the Kings. They have so many of there players out and still manhandled the Spurs. No Peja, no Hedo, no Bibby.

Rather scary. >>

It was very scary to see how easily Kings won Spurs today, indeed. Sacramento is very strong and if Mavs continue becoming choked in the big moments, we donīt have any chance.

Super Slow Mo
12-08-2002, 10:50 PM
The Kings are so much better than everyone else right now it's not even funny anymore. The way they are playing with only 8 healthy bodies is amazing, and just think what they will do when they get Peja, Bibby, Hedo, Pollard and others back? This could definitely be their year. Them and the Lakers will definitely be very exciting to watch when it comes down to the end.