PDA

View Full Version : What an a$$

WayOutWest
12-18-2002, 03:38 PM
Asked whether Minnesota was playing a tough defense, Bryant said: “Not really. I can score any time.”

It's tough enough watching the Lakers play the most uninspired basketball I've seen since the days of Cedric Ceballos but this idiotic comment from one of the Laker "leaders" really pi$$es me OFF.

Gee Kobe, when you gonna feel like scoring? I'd like to PENCIL the Lakers in for ONE in the WIN colum.

FOR FUGGS SAKE!

i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif

LRB
12-18-2002, 03:45 PM
Maybe Kobe was referring to the ladies. i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

TripleDipping
12-18-2002, 04:45 PM
Well... what do you expect Kobe to say WOW? Admit that the Lakers are bad right now and he and Shaq combined for only 32 points and 16 rebounds yesterday?
I hope Phil has some good idea cooking in his brain because 'we'll know where this team stands by Christmas' talk is not panning out.

Rhylan
12-18-2002, 05:04 PM
"I can score anytime?"

Then why the fudge didn't you score 17 more points so your team would win?

Man... Kobe is a damn fool.