PDA

View Full Version : Lakers haters merchandise

TripleDipping
01-15-2003, 03:05 PM
I couldn't stop laughing when I saw this. Must be a product of a Kings' fan.

Click here to see (http://www.cafeshops.com/cp/store.aspx?s=threecheat)

Has anyone came across some funnier hater merchandise?

WayOutWest
01-15-2003, 03:46 PM
Typical slow Sacless town mentality.

The pro-Laker "Starts with C and ends with T" merchandise has been out since June. They also say "See game 2 AND game 5."

There are also gold plated wistles without the ball in them (so they don't make any noise) that have "1 FT for Shaq" engraved on them.

TripleDipping
01-15-2003, 04:02 PM
<< Typical slow Sacless town mentality.

The pro-Laker &quot;Starts with C and ends with T&quot; merchandise has been out since June. They also say &quot;See game 2 AND game 5.&quot;

There are also gold plated wistles without the ball in them (so they don't make any noise) that have &quot;1 FT for Shaq&quot; engraved on them. >>

Fans in Sacramento and LA can really go to war with each other huh? i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif
What does the whistle without ball mean? And why the &quot;1 FT for Shaq&quot; statement?

WayOutWest
01-15-2003, 05:23 PM
<< Fans in Sacramento and LA can really go to war with each other huh? i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif
What does the whistle without ball mean? And why the &quot;1 FT for Shaq&quot; statement? >>

I think it was game 5 when Shaq got to the FT line only once. A whistle without the ball in it doesn't make any noise, which is the only possible explanation for the 1 ft game for Shaq. i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

It's fun talking trash with the Kings fans. I don't like their team because I don't like Vlade and Webber. But I respect their team and their style of play, it's a championship caliber team.